Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Abracadabra

How to demolish an entire civilization and still

Guest ctrl+alt+del

yo your only like 8 months behind with the illinoise, but its cool.

and damian rice, hmmm yeah theres an extensive catalog of music there, dazzle. lets see, hes got O, imported O, limited editon O, and singles and bsides to O. The one hit from O being the blowers daughter from everyones least favorite natalie portman movie.

all pretentia for the sake of sarcasm aside though, honestly, damian rice doesnt offer much that jack johnson, mike doughty, citizen cope, or any of these other singer songwriters offer. if you want more to throw on that pile you can pick up Damian Jurado, Elliot Smith/Nick Drake, or Ray LaMontagne.

Sufjan however does have a pretty unique sound of his own, mutherfucking banjos.

just my opinion.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del@Dec 15 2005, 07:01 PM

yo your only like 8 months behind with the illinoise, but its cool.

i wasn't saying 'check out the hip new thing folks', i was just saying it was in the cd player when i was posting. trying to get a bit of momentum going on a slow night

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666@Dec 17 2005, 01:38 PM

030305018.jpg

crap land

what the fuck? these stinky fucking goths make me want to fight, there so dirty, i acctually would like to smash one with a baseball bat...

:hatred: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Dec 18 2005, 03:28 AM

ABC, I downloaded this after I read this thread. And it's been playing non-stop ever since. Excellent recommendation.

yes. i'm sayin. at least someone who counts took the time to check it. thumbs

I tried to find this to dl. Cant find it. Anyone wanna offer an alternative for me. Not gonna buy it. Closest record store is 45 minutes away.

dont fake on the goth girls..6 times outta ten you get one who is enthusiastic about bringing her girlfriend in the sack with her and you..and her girlfriends girlfriend....but beware the girlfriends girlfriends girlfriend with the adams apple ...no good will come of that

and besides goth is such a broad term...i do enjoy cyber punk culture even though i dont partake in any of the customs

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this