Whats gonna happen 200 years from today?

nuyorican

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

and the nation of Cascadia (comprised of the current states and territories of Alaska, BC, Washington and Idaho (California invaded Oregon and took it back in the name of the restored California Republic)) will be the world leader in geo-thermal energy production...

edit* added 2nd parenthesis

Originally posted by EarMuffs+Dec 15 2005, 03:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EarMuffs - Dec 15 2005, 03:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Dec 14 2005, 10:06 PM

it will be much the same as today, except people will have stupider haircuts

i dont know man have you seen some of these hipster emo kids?

[/b]

i'm saying, haircuts get worse and worse every day, imagine how bad they'll be in 200 years

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by BEEFEATER+Dec 15 2005, 12:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BEEFEATER - Dec 15 2005, 12:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MR BOJANGLES@Dec 15 2005, 01:16 AM

Playstation 7 and planet Starbucks

DING, except you know playstation will be bought out by microsoft. So it's basically gonna be like "Buy This Or Play Nothing 4"

[/b]

Yeah, but Microsoft will be bought out by Google. So it'll basically be a machine that knows where absolutely everything in the universe is, and will provide free top-quality lunches to all its players.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Like I said in another thread... if we haven't managed to kill ourselves off by then, I wouldn't be surprised if in 200 years we lived virtually.