AN EMO CONSPIRACY

George Dubyah Bush

Ok..........well, i don't like emo music at all. Let alone punk music, and that whole stuff.......pop/punk whatever.

I do sport, jeans, slick pumas, thrift bought shirts......tight shirts,......ummmm.............i own a few track jackets............but hold on .......listen to my point.

I've had the thought in the back of my mind that alot of the keystone emo things to do, or to wear are fucking ripped off the bboying community.

Hear me out:

I've been breaking in tight jeans, and so have the many people before me,( close fitting jeans), longer then this music started to explode and multiply and become popular. Hence, the tight jean/pant emo thinger.

Low cut converse chucks:.....a staple in the emo bi-product. Well, when i was staring out breaking and got my first tastes of movies like style wars, and wild style...............I remeber crazy legs and other bboys rockin in the low cut converse chuck all stars. It has definately crossed my mind to get thse and break in em, but, i never came around to have the money to get them.

........other things...........THe big buckle belts.............studded belts......eh sorta...............ummmmm..............

thrift shirts/iron on letter shirts:......oh there were lots of kids in them circles with thrift shirts, and the custom iron on letter shirt..........

ehh......other wise...............just something else to think about.

I really don't understand the attractive in greasy mop beatle type hair. That just goes beyond me. And them damn , oxford sweaters. Jesus, so fucking up tight.......

in fact we've come upon another subject! Up Tightness within the emo crowd. JESUS FUCKING MARY CHRIST. Alot of these kids at the shows look so frail and scared, or too uptight and not wanting to stick out too much at a fucking rock show. Jesus man what happened to having fun. That upsets me the most.askdlfja;lksdjf.........ahhhhhh jesus i've written to much.

i can go on and on...........but then again, what the fuck? who cares. i just had to vent. I made friends with this emo by the book emo kid the other day and found out, he's not a bad person. So.........yeah

im done . Good nite. Proceed to smash me in the face.

Gwb/ Fighting crime in a future time.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i've created a monster

AH GOD DAMMIT. JUDGE ME JUDGE ME JUDGE ME!.sdfgkjabrrrrrreeerrrrrrrr ahi hate hip hop

i didn't say anyting about hip hop ahhhhhhhhh..........bboying. Dance.

asdlfkja;lsdkjf;lahwqhehhhhhhhhhhh

NExt thing you'll know, this thread will be a how graffiti isn't hip hop thread.

I shouldn't have opened my mouth at all

Guest serpent of the light

i'm not sure any of you have a clue about the emo scene, because most of what's been said is about the pop punk scene, which are extremely different. both are dumb as fuck, but dont mix them up. emo's been there since about 84, pop punk is really recent.

emocore is tolerable, bands like poison the well, eiffel (live only), angels never answer, and thats about it for good emocore.

anyway, the word emo is tossed around freely, as is punk, both are dumb, but the lesson is, emo kids are typically the best fighters i've met in my life, so don't fuck w/ em too much. unless you know jiu jitsu and win forsure

xxx303

Guest HESHIANDET

im not gonna get started. but the descriptions of "emo" kids you gave described some serious badasses round my way. don't front...and fuck all that b-boy isn't hip-hop, its dance.waa haa booo hooo. you mention style wars and wild style, those are like the gay hip-hop bibles. foot in mouth tastes bad.....

Guest i heart you

...because bboys were the first people ever to wear tight shirts.. tight pants.. converse.. thrift bought clothes.. yes sir ee..

and.. i am not big in the hip hop scene (i do listen to some hip hop. but i dont really pay attention to the culture all that much) but.. i have never seen a bboy wth a studded belt.

God dammit. Everyone acts like they got a stick up their ass about something...........all i said , and i made an assumption that MAYBE one group of people's clothing and style rubbed off on another. FUCKING MAYBE.............jesus

But then again........the emo/punker chicks are awesome. If you can rock a t shirt and look hot as fizzuck..........yeah.......nuff said

Archived