Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
swif1

I need your help..

I remember users posted up a thread with these artists along with their work.

fullfailure.jpg

suicide.jpg

I would like to see more of it. Does anyone know the link to their website? Thanks!

Guest imported_Tesseract

No clue.

Was it posted here or Untitled?

I like the top one.

the second one looks like the cover for a playstation game or some emo rock album

Guest imported_Tesseract

Yup, derek hess it is,

ssIMG_0620.thumb.jpg

yikes

Thanks for the quick replies. I saved the Derek Hess pic back in late 2002 and the anime-style picture in early 2004. Thank God for "Properties." :p

Untitled wasn't around in 2002, but might have been in early 2004? I'm sure they were from Channel Zero though. =\

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Derek Hess is a fellow Clevelander. He's a very cool guy too. He has a gallery here, and does a lot for the music scene.

derek hess is jocked as shit by any fuckin kid that likes any kind of music involving big Xs and wants to be a "graphic designenener" dont get me wrong, dude is fuckin talented, it just gets annoying to see niggas rockin his shit as a tattoo...but then again, any music "scene" is fucking wack

If it helps anyone, (in regards to the anime style pic) I remember there was a picture of the kid playing a violin but instead of a violin, he uses his forearm.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Wow. thats too bad. He's as FAR from emo as it gets. So sad.

eh, don't wallow in your sorrow too much swif.

this art reminds me of a guy i met who tried to commit suicide probably like a hundred times. his forearms were nothing but scar tissue...

Originally posted by villain@Dec 14 2005, 10:43 PM

eh, don't wallow in your sorrow too much swif.

this art reminds me of a guy i met who tried to commit suicide probably like a hundred times. his forearms were nothing but scar tissue...

See..... I can't understand how someone could want to kill themselves that badly and not be able to carry it out successfully. I mean, if cutting your wrists obviously isn't working, why not try jumping off a building, or better yet, why not overdose on something? You know, use your imagination, sheesh.

Originally posted by LENS+Dec 14 2005, 07:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Dec 14 2005, 07:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tesseract@Dec 14 2005, 04:43 PM

Yup, derek hess it is,

ssIMG_0620.thumb.jpg

yikes

HA HA, is that you Tesseract?

[/b]

hhahaha

look at that dudes eyes....

crystalmeth.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by LENS+Dec 14 2005, 06:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Dec 14 2005, 06:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tesseract@Dec 14 2005, 04:43 PM

Yup, derek hess it is,

ssIMG_0620.thumb.jpg

yikes

HA HA, is that you Tesseract?

[/b]

Naw, thats Hesseract

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this