CRAZY BITCH

Future Droid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

its just a CNN quick story about some broad who bought a manikin off e-bay and dressed it up as her husband, mustache included. she takes him everywhere she goes. movies, dinner, sight seeing, and even made a scrap book.

completely work safe.

Originally posted by uncle-boy@Dec 14 2005, 12:34 AM

its just a CNN quick story about some broad who bought a manikin off e-bay and dressed it up as her husband, mustache included. she takes him everywhere she goes. movies, dinner, sight seeing, and even made a scrap book.

completely work safe.

and this is because her husbands off in the navy and she felt she needed to have a substitute. the scrap book is to send to her husband abroad.

just clear up why people are saying he wont go back to her when he gets out....because shes a LOON.

You know, Im not sure how i would react if when i got home my wife was like "Oooh I have something i want to show you." Then she opened up a photo album and started saying shit like "and this is us at the waterfall. We had so much fun that day."

I'd send her on a vacation for a week or two and hold an estate sale.