has any one truly ever gotten busted from posting

abovethefogg

i know there is the rule that you dust dont say poeples names and give location if spots and that kind of shit. dose any one know of any one who has actuly gotten hassled or even busted because of things they have posted on 12oz.

Also,i saw a commercial about a year ago on tv , it was a anti graffiti commercial , there was this guy who was saying "its not worth it they can get sertch warrents and shit and that its not worth it when you can make ten grand on a mural. did any one see it .are dose any one know what he rote

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

has anyone seen the union pacific commercial... if you havent ill try to describe it...

alright first they show a train then the horn sounds and i think still images then statistics pop up saying aomething like 1000 (or however many) people got killed in trainyards across the country stay out of trainyards or you could get arrested.. or something....i felt KEWL when i saw it......

well from the information that ive gatherd its posible that the "vandal squad" in your city (you have to live in a decently large city for there to be one) can record the threads and your comments and questions and they can get search warrents and raid your homie if you have one you most likely will if you post on here enoughf for them to try to arrest you.haha homie