grilled cheese

aztek4two1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

grilled cheese is such a great experimentation food...i know it kinda defeats the purpose of just having the bread and cheese goodness by itself but i like to add things in with it...such a bacon or jalapenos mmmm...or just straight grilled cheese with some tomato soup :lick:

i live for grilled cheese. its a great invention. i also enjoy using a waffle iron over a hot campfire while camping to cook a more rugged version of the grilled cheese sandwich, if you dont know what a waffle iron is, go look it up, you can most likley find one at a yard sale for about 50 cents. but ill tell ya, it makes the best damn campfire grilled cheese sam youve ever had. that was alot on grilled cheese wasnt it?

Guest diggity

thuglife

when you get down to tha nitty gritty, you got to expierment a bit deeper. try a grilled peanutbutter and jelly. now thats inovative. and yeah, i've done it. its not bad either.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

oh man, this one has beardo written all over it.

haha. i looked to see if the thread was by beardo and then the actual words that ran through my mind were "where beardo at?"

Guest serpent of the light
Originally posted by Frida Kaloe

oh man...grilled cheese is the best

if you're ever in providence there is this restaurant called the red phez that has excellent grilled

cheese. tomatoe and onion , i swear its like 3in thick, served on a pile of fries, and of course a

pickle.

oh god that sounds good.

grilled cheese was the first nonvegan thing i ate when i stopped being vegan. holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you cheese. *emo tear*

xxx303

Originally posted by T.T Boy

..., if you dont know what a waffle iron is, go look it up, you can most likley find one at a yard sale for about 50 cents. but ill tell ya, it makes the best damn campfire grilled cheese sam youve ever had. that was alot on grilled cheese wasnt it?

is that 50 cents canadian or american?

who ever said grilled cheese and tomato sup knows where its at. I like to make wine with extra sharp cheddar.

grilled cheese is the shit. period. grilled cheese and grilled onions with ham. mmmm. the tomatos sound good. red pepper seeds on it is nice to. beer battered. mmm. oh yeah beer. on sec. anyway. anyone had grilled raman and cheese? hell yeah. cheese and bread are the best things ever made. im so fucking hungry now. beer will fix that. ahhh shhhhh.

Guest THE LAW

setting: any evening at THE LAW household.

oriental flavored ramen with most of the "broth" drained out.

2 2-cheese grilled cheese sandwich (colby and monterey jack OR chedder and monterey jack) the trick is having 2 different cheeses.

1 to 10 miller high lifes.

nice post, but you guys have got it all wrong, i'm telling ya, it's smoked m-f-ing mozzerella that makes grilled cheese best. ok, gruyere swiss cheese, or havarti work good too, but try smoked mozzerella, i promise this. buy block cheese because it's cheaper than slices, and you can cut off cheese rinds, freeze them and throw them in your soup too. beer battered grilled cheese sounds delish as well. and my mom makes the best welsh rarebit i've ever had, well, the only kind 'cept stouffers over here.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

is that 50 cents canadian or american?

who ever said grilled cheese and tomato sup knows where its at. I like to make wine with extra sharp cheddar.

im sure you could haggle someone down to take those 2 canadian quarters off your hands.

Archived