FUCK SCHOOL VOLUME DEUCE

Tough Love

school can eat my nuts. for real. studying for finals is a bitch and a half. Ive decided that i will do the minimal amount of studying if any, and just not give a care about this shit. I cant for the life of me get myself to study this shit. Fuck FINALS AND FUCK SCHOOL. I WANT MY GODDAMN BREAK ALREADY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by LENS@Dec 13 2005, 05:52 PM

^^^

I feel that....champion of the 8 page paper the night before it is due thanks

It's been the story of my life. Every teacher I've ever had has said that if I just tried, I'd be an A student. The truth is I just don't try, I'm smart, I know I'm smart, I know that if I really sat down and concentrated on nothing but school I'd get A+'s in everything. But my mentality is that I COULD spend 5 days studying for an A, or I could spend that 5 days grtting drunk, having sex with my girlfriend, and enjoying myself and still get a B.

T-minus 16 hours until my final. And I'm on 12oz...

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle@Dec 14 2005, 01:06 AM

It's been the story of my life. Every teacher I've ever had has said that if I just tried, I'd be an A student. The truth is I just don't try, I'm smart, I know I'm smart, I know that if I really sat down and concentrated on nothing but school I'd get A+'s in everything. But my mentality is that I COULD spend 5 days studying for an A, or I could spend that 5 days grtting drunk, having sex with my girlfriend, and enjoying myself and still get a B.

This summed up my college experience quite nicely sir....thanks

im in a pretty fucked up situation w/ school right now as we speak...i cant get into the education program at my school cause my GPA is too low (you need a 2.75)....i was planning on transferring in order to move on with my life, but the school im transferring to lost my application...bullshit....sorry im venting

Originally posted by LENS@Dec 13 2005, 06:52 PM

^^^

I feel that....champion of the 8 page paper the night before it is due thanks

Yep. I did that last night.

Up 'till 4 and I still turned out an A paper on consciousness.

That's the end of it for this semester, though. Can't wait till I graduate in the spring!

i have no finals but instead im sitting here, very high and very tired pulling my third all nighter in a row finishing papers. to top it all off, i quit smoking 2 weeks ago so im ready to fucking snap.

however, i didn't go to school to pass and get a peice of paper. school is kosher, work is very un-kosher. word.

who?

cultural me (bitches...)

sorry to hear that man.

my girl used to get mad at me staying out all night getting stoned and drunk whatever...then taking the same type of finals and beating her ass. some people just soak shit up no matter what.

in your case though it may pay off more than it did in mine. you'll be used to putting in work for shit. i'm no stranger tow work but you get what i'm saying right? effort is noticed by people whether you believe me or not. effort goes a long way.

The problem is that alot of kids in school don't realize that partying gets really, really old and leads nowhere. Know this, and you shall surely prosper.

However, seek to party while in school, you will not only learn this lesson in a very hard way, but you will carry the burden of your failed schooling with you. FOREVER!