what some people will do for an xbox 360

richard_vagina

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"this posting has been removed by craigslist community"

i know two people that waited all night to get em. he told me bout this dude that sold his spot in line, NOT his xbox, for $800. funny how rich fucks can just waste their money away. couldnt that $800 have fed like a hundred third world babies for a month? christ.

Originally posted by Antron@Dec 13 2005, 08:01 PM

"this posting has been removed by craigslist community"

i know two people that waited all night to get em. he told me bout this dude that sold his spot in line, NOT his xbox, for $800. funny how rich fucks can just waste their money away. couldnt that $800 have fed like a hundred third world babies for a month? christ.

I would have taken that $800 and gotten massages by two asian mausseuses at once, then get the happy ending......every night for a week straight

My friend Chris bought an x-box 360 on opening day, and swapped it out of it's box for his old x-box (painted white). Then he took the old-x-box-in-new-x-box-box into the parking lot in front of the store, and smashed it to peices with a big fucking hammer right in front of a crowd of 50 people, waiting in line to get theirs.

He said 'Watching nerds cry is like getting a blowjob on your birthday'. The end.

Originally posted by JerryCurl@Dec 13 2005, 08:38 PM

My friend Chris bought an x-box 360 on opening day, and swapped it out of it's box for his old x-box (painted white). Then he took the old-x-box-in-new-x-box-box into the parking lot in front of the store, and smashed it to peices with a big fucking hammer right in front of a crowd of 50 people, waiting in line to get theirs.

He said 'Watching nerds cry is like getting a blowjob on your birthday'. The end.

your friend Chris huh...i think your just saying that to provoke ppl to be like" hey your friends stupid the old xbox was worth money hes white rich stupid nerd,etc.. or ...hey your a lying mothafuka i saw that on the internet there was only 4 people around"

but if not, then what can i do, but keep makin money, funny i was just like you, used to hustle hard never give up, know your sayin thats a clever n**** nothin to play with hang on me, i blew but im the same old gee people warn me, when your on top, theres envy

Originally posted by JerryCurl@Dec 13 2005, 08:38 PM

Sounds like someone has been watching too many videos on the internet.