Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
richard_vagina

what some people will do for an xbox 360

Recommended Posts

from craigslist

 

unfortunately ad was pulled...

 

\"Here\'s the deal, I am a single mother who does pretty good for herself. My son wants this video game system but all of the stores are sold out, so if anyone has one and s willing to part with one I will let you take my anal virginity.\"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sparoism

Quit it. Or, hit it and quit it. No. Sorry, this can't be for real.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"this posting has been removed by craigslist community"

 

i know two people that waited all night to get em. he told me bout this dude that sold his spot in line, NOT his xbox, for $800. funny how rich fucks can just waste their money away. couldnt that $800 have fed like a hundred third world babies for a month? christ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Antron@Dec 13 2005, 08:01 PM

"this posting has been removed by craigslist community"

 

i know two people that waited all night to get em. he told me bout this dude that sold his spot in line, NOT his xbox, for $800. funny how rich fucks can just waste their money away. couldnt that $800 have fed like a hundred third world babies for a month? christ.

I would have taken that $800 and gotten massages by two asian mausseuses at once, then get the happy ending......every night for a week straight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i played perfect dark last night. i was fairly unimpressed.

xbox360<---- not that different from the old one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sparoism

Can someone say, "Media created hype in time for the holidays?"

 

Oh....I guess I just did. :five-o: :gaga: :hatred: :yuck: :( :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Antron@Dec 13 2005, 08:38 PM

i played perfect dark last night. i was fairly unimpressed.

xbox360<---- not that different from the old one.

 

 

yeah i played it at work last night, its pretty lame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holding out for PS3 thanks

 

The xbox is the ugliest goddamn console ever..........ever. even the "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey at least this threads better than the hawaiians thread in brick slayers.

 

free deto!

free Palestine!

 

fuck team handsom yall aint shit bitches!

 

looks like a dvd p

 

xbox360.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by LENS@Dec 13 2005, 04:04 PM

Holding out for PS3 thanks

 

 

 

yea im trussin the japs on this one. xbox360 is gonna be blown outta tha hydro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My friend Chris bought an x-box 360 on opening day, and swapped it out of it's box for his old x-box (painted white). Then he took the old-x-box-in-new-x-box-box into the parking lot in front of the store, and smashed it to peices with a big fucking hammer right in front of a crowd of 50 people, waiting in line to get theirs.

 

He said 'Watching nerds cry is like getting a blowjob on your birthday'. The end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by JerryCurl@Dec 13 2005, 08:38 PM

My friend Chris bought an x-box 360 on opening day, and swapped it out of it's box for his old x-box (painted white). Then he took the old-x-box-in-new-x-box-box into the parking lot in front of the store, and smashed it to peices with a big fucking hammer right in front of a crowd of 50 people, waiting in line to get theirs.

 

He said 'Watching nerds cry is like getting a blowjob on your birthday'. The end.

 

 

your friend Chris huh...i think your just saying that to provoke ppl to be like" hey your friends stupid the old xbox was worth money hes white rich stupid nerd,etc.. or ...hey your a lying mothafuka i saw that on the internet there was only 4 people around"

 

but if not, then what can i do, but keep makin money, funny i was just like you, used to hustle hard never give up, know your sayin thats a clever n**** nothin to play with hang on me, i blew but im the same old gee people warn me, when your on top, theres envy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by JerryCurl@Dec 13 2005, 08:38 PM

My friend Chris bought an x-box 360 on opening day, and swapped it out of it's box for his old x-box (painted white). Then he took the old-x-box-in-new-x-box-box into the parking lot in front of the store, and smashed it to peices with a big fucking hammer right in front of a crowd of 50 people, waiting in line to get theirs.

 

He said 'Watching nerds cry is like getting a blowjob on your birthday'. The end.

 

Sounds like someone has been watching too many videos on the internet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×