so its official, the man above hates me

imported_dowmagik

the day before yesterday i noticed some small bumps on my left forearm, but thought nothing of it. last night at work i noticed that there were now more bumps, and they were itchy. i figured it was some allergy geek bullshit, and wrote it off. well today, after shaving my arm, it itched like a mother fucker! a little later i noticed these red lines on my arm.

SCABIES LIKE A FILTHY HIPPIE!! i looked it up online, and im pretty sure thats what i have. fucking community service at goodwill! i called up planned parenthood, and they say they cant do shit for me.

so what im getting at is...what over the counter or home remidies can i use to keep this shit at bay until i see a doc tommorow? i know writers are dirty and some of you have dealt with this. help me. dont worry tease, you wont get it from me using this message board.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im being serious when i say this:

If youre desperate you can get rid of it on your own with some bleach/water solution. It'll burn ya, but it'll get rid of the bugs..

or... i'd just wait till i got to the doctor. Scabies are most active at night. Shit's gross, have it taken care of asap.

Originally posted by Krakatau+Dec 12 2005, 09:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Krakatau - Dec 12 2005, 09:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SoZe42@Dec 12 2005, 08:56 PM

off-the-wonk-saggin-hook :king:

Non-interchangeable slang, herman.

Saw the PBS series, it was the shit. I don't really remember too much from the books, read them when I was really fucking young. All I really came away with was wondering what the hell kind of little crack rock Turkish Delight was.

[/b]

fuck ya bleach/water will get rid of chiggers also i have doen this many a time... never had scabbies but they are in many ways the same type of bug... just dont do to much or it will dry your skin and burn it real bad and you could end up peeling all over ...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

shingles has nothing to do with a SKIN disease

its a condition which results in a skin rash, but is the DIRECT RESULT of a mutation of the DORMANT chicken pox virus in you blood stream

so, those of you who have had chicken pox can get shingles, and those who havent had it (liek me) can get the pox from the shingle blisters

Originally posted by tsuifuku@Dec 12 2005, 10:28 PM

i smell your pain

i have alopacia, my hair is falling out in spots on my head so i have little bald patches on the side of my head and in the back.

anyone know about this?

this should be turned into an annoying diseases superthread

My friend has that. He had to get some shots in the affected area(s) which helped it from spreading, or some shit. I'm pretty sure it never goes away, but can be controlled if you take action as soon as possible.