Moby Takes on Eminem

Mainter

Originally posted by Mainter@Dec 13 2005, 07:27 AM

Later on, Moby lambastes the media for celebrating musicians who glamorize brutality towards women. Moby closes his post on misogyny a call to arms for people in the music business: "Any employee of a record company or journalist or radio programmer or MTV employee who has promoted and celebrated misogynistic or homophobic music should be ashamed. You have blood on your hands, and you should be deeply, deeply troubled at the culture that you've helped to create."

Fair enough, 50 Cent what about that gayngsta fucken shit rapping goose.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by symbols@Dec 12 2005, 05:31 PM

people need to take responsibility for their garbage.

The Case: McCollum et. al. v. CBS, Inc., et. al.

On the evening of October 26, 1984, nineteen year old John McCollum shot and killed himself while listening to the recorded music of rocker Ozzy Osbourne. That night, John listened repeatedly to several of Osbourne’s albums, including Blizzard of Ozz, Diary of a Madman, and Speak of the Devil. With his headphones on and the music playing, John placed a .22-caliber handgun to his head and took his life.

Maybe he just really liked Ozzy and wanted to listen to a few tunes before he did himself in.

Originally posted by fermentor666+Dec 12 2005, 11:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fermentor666 - Dec 12 2005, 11:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Sparoism@Dec 13 2005, 02:32 AM

I respect Bono for actually trying to DO something instead of acknowledging what we all already know- the world is a hard, cruel pimp, and will put its foot in your ass at any given opportunity.

I'm sorry, I just can't let this slide. Bono is one of the most vile, trite, pretentious, and boring people on the planet. Four adjectives out of a hundred that describe that douche-bag. If I had the chance, I'd take my shot. Just for making me hear U2 every time I walk into a major retailer chain. The only good song they did was "Bloody Sunday", and that just doesn't even out with the entire catalog of suck.

[/b]

Bump.

Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by fermentor666+Dec 12 2005, 08:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fermentor666 - Dec 12 2005, 08:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Sparoism@Dec 13 2005, 02:32 AM

I respect Bono for actually trying to DO something instead of acknowledging what we all already know- the world is a hard, cruel pimp, and will put its foot in your ass at any given opportunity.

I'm sorry, I just can't let this slide. Bono is one of the most vile, trite, pretentious, and boring people on the planet. Four adjectives out of a hundred that describe that douche-bag. If I had the chance, I'd take my shot. Just for making me hear U2 every time I walk into a major retailer chain. The only good song they did was "Bloody Sunday", and that just doesn't even out with the entire catalog of suck.

[/b]

Don't get me wrong...I hate U2's music, for the most part. But, Bono is at least walking the walk, pretentious, assholish tendencies aside. What good for the world has either Eminem OR Moby done lately?

Originally posted by fermentor666+Dec 12 2005, 05:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fermentor666 - Dec 12 2005, 05:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fermentor666@Dec 13 2005, 12:19 AM

Moby got punched in the head by FSU.

[/b]

well all i can say to that is FUCK FSU. i could give a fuck about moby, but FSU can suck it. same goes to suicide krew, MHHC, and the like. you're fucking suburban white kids, don't fucking "rep" in my scene you pieces of shit.

but yeah... LOL if thats moby taking eminem on...

Originally posted by shameless self promotion+Dec 13 2005, 01:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shameless self promotion - Dec 13 2005, 01:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-26SidedCube@Dec 12 2005, 05:38 PM

Hey Moby, 1998 called.... they want their relevance back.

5129913_9db21752c4_m.jpg

[/b]

I really hate David Spade.

Originally posted by theGOON+Dec 13 2005, 03:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (theGOON - Dec 13 2005, 03:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by fermentor666@Dec 12 2005, 05:19 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-fermentor666@Dec 13 2005, 12:19 AM

Moby got punched in the head by FSU.

well all i can say to that is FUCK FSU. i could give a fuck about moby, but FSU can suck it. same goes to suicide krew, MHHC, and the like. you're fucking suburban white kids, don't fucking "rep" in my scene you pieces of shit.

[/b]

i will second that in a big way....granted, i could be considered a "suburban white kid" by some but i know that. i also know ive been going to shows longer than 90% of these peices of shit and ive watched these little "crews" (code for kids who cant fight on their own...speaking of which does anyone remeber hate04? dont think about it too much...youll piss your pants laughing.) spoil shows and cause fights which is funny to think about because a lot of times these kids ended up getting trounced. anyway...my point is these kids are a fucking joke and im in complete agreeanc with the goon.

thats my "scene tangent" for the day....im taking a nap now.