EXTREME IRONING

saraday

i just got this in the mail from my best friend.. i thought i'd share.

rum puncher needs to step-up and make an extreme hammock calendar for 2007.

06201.jpg

"Bizarre and intriguing, this calendar combines the thrills of extreme sport with the satisfaction of a well-pressed shirt. Extreme ironing is now a global phenomenon with hundreds of ironists from around the world taking ironing to the edge. The second edition of this calendar includes 13 more examples of ironists applying the hot press in remote, unusual, dangerous, and sometimes plain stupid places. Iron on! 12'' x 12''"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was ironing once in high school

and i was in a hurry so i just did it on the floor.

the iron fell when i was leaning for something and the hot side fell against my thigh and burned the crap out of it.

the scab was in one of those places where i'd have to sit in class for an hour and when i got up, my leg would move and the scab would rip off.

that shit was extremeley to the maximum beeyotch

extreme ironings been around for quite a while.

one of my roommates in college passed out on the floor. Unfortunately, the iron was still plugged in and on. When he passed out...he fell on the chord, which in turn dragged the hot iron off the board...which even more unfortunately happened to land on his bare chest. Homey had two very distinct iron shaped burn scars (complete with steam holes) that lasted a few years. His nickname became Iron Man after that. Definitely extreme.

Originally posted by SteveAustin@Dec 12 2005, 05:48 PM

extreme ironings been around for quite a while.

one of my roommates in college passed out on the floor. Unfortunately, the iron was still plugged in and on. When he passed out...he fell on the chord, which in turn dragged the hot iron off the board...which even more unfortunately happened to land on his bare chest. Homey had two very distinct iron shaped burn scars (complete with steam holes) that lasted a few years. His nickname became Iron Man after that. Definitely extreme.

HAhahahaha, almost worth it for the nickname

So how you like it now BITCH!!!

IN the eye? dats how you like it slut*.

*turn'n to watch for mom, before you super glue your TomHillfucker Top

to your dick.

No, but when stroked your finger parallel too her

cunt on the Ironing Board, she just god dam fustrated you.

Chill my man CHILL