steel smoking

DrDopez MD

i goto lay-ups a lot and smoke out. im just wondering if im alone on this or if everyones an alcoholic. i mean i know most would think "damn your makin that spot hotter then atlanta tracks in august." but then again we're not all in atlanta right now. really my question is this am i the only one out there being a fool and smoking and drinking whilst painting trains im usually not drinking but always got somethin rolled up im cautious with my shit and know when its hot should i worry? anyone else have any advice? something? alright thanks.......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

MY 2 CENTS ON THIS SUBJECT IS TO BLAZE YOUR WEED BEFORE ENTERING THE SPOT. THAT WAY, IF YOU GET CAUGHT GOING IN OR OUT, YOU WILL ONLY HAVE PAINT. THAT COULD MEAN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FINE OR STERN WARNING, AND A NIGHT IN JAIL FOR DRUG POSESSION. IF YOUN DO BRING IT IN, DON'T KEEP IT ON YOUR PERSON. HIDE IT UNDER A ROCK OR SOME SHIT UNTIL YOU SMOKE IT.

I DON'T KNOW, MAYBE I'M JUST PARANOID, BUT I'D RATHER BE SAFE THAN SORRY:cool:

i pass on the weed, but you know i like to get a little crunked up before doing my thing on those lonely weekend nights duke!! i usually drink first because that way i dont have to carry all the extra baggage, but when it comes down to the times when its just us homeboys gettin down on a bigger scale ive been known to bring a 4.0 into the yard.

I usually drop a lot of crystal meth before I head out and that makes me all hyper so I can be sure to get in quick-like. Then, while I'm there, I hit up the special-k and X to "feel the moment." On the way out I just shoot up heroin to relax a bit. Of course, this is all after I mainline some Jack Daniels and a fifth of vodka.

Woo. Nothing like running around hundreds of tons of steel in the dark and not seeing straight.

Guest NEW2FR8s

johny bravo, i do belive theres a time and a place for everything and this isnt the time or place for what you posted but shit ive posted a couple wack threads also so since its already here we mine as well answer it. yeah ive smoked while painting, ive never drunk while pianting thow, my dad died of that shit so i tend to stay away from it plus its to much extra shit to carry, but i feel what 2crunked is saying thow id like to have a 40 of bud ice to calm my nerves some time while painting. maybe ill give it a try. later.........

we got spotted painting drunk once...we thought we could take the workers...us and our beer muscles

i painted stoned once but i was so paranoid i couldnt handle it and i could only pull off one car.

me and my partner make it a rule to never p***t steel under the influence of drugs or alchohol. its a bad combonation.

the gospel goes something like this.

god made tracks then he made trains. then he created writers to give the trains some soul...as he rejoyced in his splended creation he decided to make the bench so writers could witness their work and the work of their bretheren, he then blessed them with good green green (no seeds & no stems) and imported beer to enjoy good benchin..

.....whatever

Drinking while you paint is fun. Don't leave beer cans in the yards, as I'm sure we all know. Watch how much you drink though, can effect your judgement and well, even you quality of work you'll be producing that day. I don't think getting annebriated in the yards is really a largwe deal as long as you are aware and SAFE.. don't be stupid.

Archived