MR ABC WHY ARE YOU PUNCHING THE BROWNS???

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sparoism

That episode was too much, almost too much to laugh at.

But, naturally, I found a way...my girlfriend thought I was nuts, but hey, she grew up in the sticks. I've actually met old black men like that. They bought me drinks and told me about how the "trash" had taken over the neighborhood and how things were "different-not better, but different" back in the day...of Stepin Fetchit, I believe.

I'll be the last one to say that we live in a racially integrated utopia here in Oakland, but if I were black I'd sure as hell be grateful not to have to put up with the kind of overt bullshit that was prevalent in the 40's and 50's.

HOWEVER...nowadays, racism is a lot more subtle, but at least there aren't "sundown laws" anymore. Maybe there is hope for us.

Not that anyone cares, but word spread around of a similar riot planned here in perth (other side of the country), thank god it seems to have been stamped out long before it happened. What really makes it absurd slash funny is there's barely any racial clashing (comparatively) over this end so how the fuck any antagonists and shit stirrers planned the fight to be over is beyond me.

Anyway first post, nice place you got here, guys :)

This is not a white australia nationalist thing. it's not a racist country. The tension is specifically between lebs (and other middle-easterners) and whites (mostly). It has nothing to do with terrorism at all. It's unneccessary and stupid but not unprovoked. the proportion of Lebanese crime/violence is ridiculous. and alot of it is REALLY low - unprovoked gang bashing bashings/stabbings etc. (and perpetual harrassment of women). It's been going on for a couple of decades and causing serious racial tension

It just so happens that some dumb australian think lowering themsleves to the level of lebanese gangsters by staging race riots is some kind of solution

Australia is a country built on racism, just like any other colonial nation. Aside from the initial genocide of indigeous people, racism has been and continues to be legislated in government policy.

When australia became a nation in 1901 the "White Australia" policy was passed, and subsequently heralded as the greatest achievement in the countries history. This meant that only "white" people were allowed to emigrate here, Indigenous peoples were not considered australian citizens (until 1968).

The reason this has happened is because the Australian born Lebanese decendants basically own a shit load of Sydney, they send out street thugs (youngsters) to go and fuck up clubs & pubs (stabbing, bashing, molesting etc>) and then older lebanese (in business suits mind you) go to the owners of these night spots and demand they pay them $2000 - 3000 a week from preventing this happening again - most people do, those who do not pay get the standard death threats, fucking up of their business and eventually are forced to flee the state in fear and total panic.

They have a total lack of respect of the Australian culture, it's law and and Australian's - even though most of them are born in Australia.

They have often bashed Australian males for being Austalian and gang raped Australian women for being Australian.

People have been murdered for being Australian in Australia. Nuts yes.

The reason the gang violence is so bad is because the police have been stripped of their power to foil the lebonese gang plans because the politicians don't want to make Australia seem racist. It is so damn stupid it is not racism it is stopping criminals..

The politician's have made it this way because in the past when the police have arrested or tried to arrest these gangs they report a racism act and get away with it 9 times out of ten.

Picture this I think it was last year about 15 women had been gang raped in about the space of 2 weeks all by young lebonese muslim males. Their responce to this was "It's because YOUR women dress provocatively"

After reading this was Australia's retaliation justified... maybe not to that extent but at least the problem is out in the open now and the politician's can't run away and hide from it..

ATT Shaolinmasta: Again you cant say them as a whole have no respect for the australian people or there culture yeh maybe a handfull but not all! Also the lebanese australians are as much "AUSTRALIANS" as the white australians. They were born here half the whites were aswell.....there ancestors were foregners just like the white australians ancestors. So not saying that everyone isnt equal anyway but this is evidence that there is no diiference between lebanese aussies and white aussies other than skin colour.....Let me just remind you the people that first inhabitited australia, The australian aborigine's, they had dark skin too.

Yeah I understand that it not all lebonese it is a group or a gang as I stated in my previous post, don't get me wrong I am not racist I work under a lebonese couple and thay are seriously some of the nicest people I have ever met I am just trying to siphon the crap outta all this and state facts. try to make people understand WHY this happened I don't agree with it, when I 1st saw it I was extremely embarrased and it angered me to think Australian's can act in such a way, in Melbourne I don't really see any racism bar the stuff here or there (not being allowed to get into a certain club because two of my mates are asian). It is all crap that I am trying find some resoning to. Sorry if my point didn't come across well but I am trying to figure it out myself.

Originally posted by Jackson@Dec 16 2005, 04:11 AM

tshhhh

Fucking white idiots.

I remember in school they used to have fights "blacks versus whites". I used to run home.

haha

I remember the racial fighting if you want to call it that in kindergarten.

Mexicans versus the chinese, i remember this one kid kevin who was white decided he wanted to group up with the chinese little did he know he had a most royal ass whooping coming to him. We always used to fuck with that kid, like not torment him and shiot but we would mess with him more then most just because he was white.

haha, holy shit im laughing as i type this.

good times...

straight up though , aussie pride is just retarded. if you go back a couple of generations

in almost any australian family you'll find out there fucken half welsh and half hungarian or something along those lines. this bloke down the road got on the aussie pride bandwagon and had a spew to me, hes half english half indonesian?. we're all just a mish mash of immagrints in the end, the only people that should really be pissed off about anyone invading their country is aboriginals.

the state of denial that australia is in right now is ridiculous. every dumbass in the media claiming that this wasnt a series of racially motivated attacks. that it was just a protest that got out of hand because it was a hot day.

what about the text messages sent around the week leading up to it saying that sunday was going to be "wog and leb bashing day"? then the mayor of southlands shire defending the actions of the white fuckers on television! saying that white people have the right to be frustrated at lebanese people because they always make trouble and at the beach. he serously made the distinction seperating all white people from all lebanese people.

im surprised that he didnt consider a crowd of 5000 white fuckwits beating up non-whites a racially motivated attack.

burn down cronulla, blow it up and sink the fucking place.

Originally posted by WhiteOx+Dec 17 2005, 10:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteOx - Dec 17 2005, 10:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RoboThruster@Dec 16 2005, 01:04 PM

its good point. i know peeps from australia who get on that whole cliche aussie pride boat.( note I said cliche.) then you find out their grandads from germany or some shit.

I dont know anyone who gets on that gay tip

[/b]

Well if you look harder you might be suprised. Alot of "anglo australians" have random euro backgrounds. Or maybe you just mean that whole aussie aussie aussie tip?

Well I don't know. If you grew up in the burbs like most Australians do. Then I would of thought that you'd meet a fair few white people who are all about beers, sheila's, bbq's and rugby and shit. Actually I'm all for all these things as well ( except for the last one) but you get what I'm trying to say. All those people in those photo's are perfect examples.

Originally posted by Bunyip@Dec 15 2005, 03:17 PM

screw sydney anyhow, it's a relatively ugly city minus the harbour. the people are too busy, it's too big, the roads are fucked and its just turning into a concrete blob. sure it's an exciting place to live but i'd take melbourne, adelaide or perth over it anyday in terms of living/working.

in other news, i ate a yiros for lunch today, am i un-australian?

and baklava...

Hey Melbourne. maybe. And I never got to check out peth. But Adelaide ? Are you fucking kidding me? That place was such a dead pile of dirt I wanted to stay inside and read all day. But one thing was for real. People were nicer. The only stuck up broad I met was like " I don't know where (insert random place) is... I'm from Sydney. (Insert obnoxious face)"

Originally posted by RoboThruster@Dec 17 2005, 10:53 AM

Well if you look harder you might be suprised. Alot of "anglo australians" have random euro backgrounds.

Austaralian anglo saxon's are originally from Europe they were all convicts bought from England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales etc. over to here. The English first discovered this land and basically outlawed the original owners of the land Aboriginies, that is why they protest etc. because it is actually their land that we stole from them.

Originally posted by shaolinmasta+Dec 17 2005, 04:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shaolinmasta - Dec 17 2005, 04:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RoboThruster@Dec 17 2005, 10:53 AM

Well if you look harder you might be suprised. Alot of "anglo australians" have random euro backgrounds.

Austaralian anglo saxon's are originally from Europe they were all convicts bought from England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales etc. over to here. The English first discovered this land and basically outlawed the original owners of the land Aboriginies, that is why they protest etc. because it is actually their land that we stole from them.

[/b]

Aboriginals riot in sydney from time to time

heres some shit from earlier this year

Redfern_injury.jpg

Redfern_molotov.jpg

bomb_burst2a.jpg

_39864137_throwing2300.jpg

_39864137_throwing2300.jpg

1rfern06,0.jpg

r15718_38665.jpg

r15717_38661.jpg

r15714_38649.jpg

r15716_38657.jpg

there were also riots in an outskirt suburb but they were less ghetto fab

did any of this make international news?

I was drinking at the Glen Hotel ( a pub on that street) a few hours before that shit happened. Some fat aboriginal girl was hitting on me and my friend was getting cautioned for possesion so I couldn't leave.

Co-incidently I went to bday party in the same area today and saw some girl smash a scooner glass into another girls face while I was buying beers right before the party. Its kind of weird watching that shit then walking into a bday party and being all like "hey man happy birthday" two seconds after.

Ohh and shaolin, ofcourse I know about that convict heritage shit. But what I meant was you'll be suprised alot of people who claim that Australian pride shit aren't even that many generations deep. They might be fourth generation or even third.