MR ABC WHY ARE YOU PUNCHING THE BROWNS???

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fatcontroller+Dec 13 2005, 10:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatcontroller - Dec 13 2005, 10:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SF1@Dec 13 2005, 03:54 PM

Originally posted by fatcontroller@Dec 13 2005, 04:05 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Dec 13 2005, 12:44 PM

I love how you point out the Arabs taking revenge on inocent bystanders that have nothing to do with it. I wonder did the Arabs that are seen getting rolled on 100 to 1 not inocent bystanders that you guys caught out in the street?

Fucking idiot. :dunce:

hush. that was pointed out in the photo's on the first page so i did not need to say it.

Hush??? Eat a dick.

yes, flawless comeback, i bet your mother would be proud if she wasn't always so drunk.

[/b]

:haha: And I'm sure YOUR mother would tell you "hush" if my cock wasn't in her mouth. :gaga:

the only question thats come about from all this for me is what is an australian?

someone who migrated to australia from say, lebanon, and is now an australian citizen and has been for years is not 'australian', but someone who is the descendant of a convict/brittish migrant is 'australian'. our lack of national identity is a problem to begin with. how can two groups of people, in a country built on immigration/invasion, be so different as to one being australian and the other not?

im with ABC, kill them all off with avian flu.

and fatcontroller, your problem is that you fail to see two sides of the story xoxoxo

i withdraw my previous comment. i just watched the news and the media is taking a much smarter view on the subject and portraying the views of people uninvolved rather than the idiotos doing the dumb shit. whats going on is hardly even race based hate its just stupidity. there was a good interview with a white muslim female principal of a school in the area and she made some very good points and reason for both sides of the argument. for all those assuming from this that aussies are a bunch of racist cunts they have also showed a bunch of interviews with white and lebanese people in the area who are disgusted by the behaviour of people of thier own race and the opposite.

for anybody maybe interested in the article it was on western australias channel 7 news.

hey im a chick from western australia and ive seen all this cronulla stuff on the news and how its reached international headlines. i think its appauling that australians could be responsible for such revolting behaviour. i understand the retaliation of the life guard bashings, but to such an extent where innocent residents and bi standers are being harrased and assaulted is disgusting. as for the man defending the women being stabbed, i think is cowardly and ruthless.

the portrayal of this event is damaging australias reputation which is straight out bullshit. were not all like that guys, and as for the red neck appearance... were dont all look like that.. australia produces some fine looking specimens.

i hope this doesnt make everything think low of australia cause the rest of us arent bad people. as for those who are, shame.... :(

Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by fatcontroller@Dec 14 2005, 06:49 AM

i'm not too sure, from what i have seen on the news they think it is dying down but i have also heard there will be more riots in wollongong and newcastle and other places in sydney this weekend.

So now they're actually planning riots? We just call them "demonstrations" here....wow.

Seems to me like it was a beach brawl that got out of hand, and then a couple overzealous reporters got ahold of it...then they pulled Mr. Race Card. And then, the whole country shits a collective brick.

Well, at least now I know that sensationalism doesn't just happen here.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Fact is that Australia seems to have quite a few redneck bonehead nationalists. Only part i'm missing here is how the fuck can you be australian and nationalistic? If you take out the natives, you're left with people whos grandfathers found them selfs in Australia because a) They were colonialising the country, or b) they were raping whores back in england and instead of jail they got exile.

Before you all jump and rip these words apart, i'm oversaying it now. Point is, nationalism is the disease of the weak, the ashamed and the insecure.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Dec 14 2005, 01:04 PM

ABC, did you change the title? I guess it did appear as though I was personally calling you out. Sorry about that.

I changed the title as it appeared that everyone knew about that shit.

hope you dont mind

Originally posted by fatcontroller+Dec 14 2005, 02:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatcontroller - Dec 14 2005, 02:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Bunyip@Dec 14 2005, 06:46 PM

and fatcontroller, your problem is that you fail to see two sides of the story xoxoxo

yeh, but hey can't just sit back and let it happen.

[/b]

Sure the "Lebos" feel the same way. :rolleyes:

Guest Sparoism

I was considering going to Oz for a visit someday...but maybe I'll just save my money instead.

WHAT MONEY? HA!

Seriously, though...you have a beautiful country, and I respect most if not all of the Australians that post here. If I am granted safe conduct to all points that I would like to visit by either Mr. ABC or WhiteOx, maybe I'll reconsider.

I actually DO want to go to Melbourne...it seems like they have a lot to offer a vandal such as myself.

In addition, I'll bring all the good, hard-to-come-by ink I can smuggle in, just to sweeten the deal.

P.S. What's the deal with your postal system? I can't send SHIT there, it seems...something about their union? Wild.

P.P.S. This is after all the numbskulls run out of steam and realize that drinking beer is more important than smashing full bottles of said beverage upon the heads of "the other guy", of course.

Get that mess straightened out, and I'll catch the next thing smoking.