MR ABC WHY ARE YOU PUNCHING THE BROWNS???

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bunyip, it's true. I work in a job where I basically stand on the street in the middle of city for four hours (no homo) and it can be a pretty gutter place to be. (I'm always told its much safer than other cities like London or NY, but since I havn't been to either I can't say for sure).

I've come face to face with rapists (or people who I believe to be rapists), accidently walked in on crazy old men having sex in public bathrooms, been fucking spat on by serly old men (hopefully not related to the disease prone crazy gay men I just mentioned ). Dealt with more insane weirdo's then I care to remember. As well as a whole lot of crime related stuff that's not worth getting into. But for all the times I've been a taken aback by the stuff that happens here, I'd still take it over Adelaide in a heart beat. For all the bullshit I've also met countless interesting people here, like I mentioned in another thread, just the other day I met a girl who is going to teach me French just on the street. That same day I went to some random ass hippy dinner party and end up getting invited to go deep sea kyaking. It's really not as reserved here as people think it is. And like you said it's pretty exciting.

One the other hand, if by cheap produce you mean Coopers beer, then I can totally feel you on that one. When I went there ( I like Robothruster found it pretty boring), the regulation case of coopers pale ale per day was like the highlight of the whole thing. That and the super friendly girls on New years eve.

wow, the australian police look like the most non intimidating police on the planet.

as for the one dude asking the worlds opinion of australians... as a geezer from canada, who travelled a bit, i can say that ive met some of the best folks in the world from australia and some of the biggest retards in the world too. well ive met a few good people anyways.

like so retarded i hoped theyd go back to the outback and die from a thousand painful snake or spider bikes. so fucking ignorant, stupid, inbred, that they make the entire state of kentucky seem like intellectuals. sorry kentucky folks, its easy to pick on you.

to be honest, overall most aussies seem like arrogant assholes who love to proclaim how great aus is. ok, its fantastic, its got a beach, then go back.

and earmuffs says the girls are trashy too.

dont get it twisted either, im not hating, just saying how alot of yall come off. and theres a ton of racial tension here, we just keep it quiet.

^^

i can understand that totally, when it comes to arrogant australians theres generally no light version, there just ignorant motherfuckers who won't listen to a word you say. but at the end of the day they exist all over the world, every country. its funny how people get so worked up about how australia looks to the world, when really its just people, and people can be fucking retarded or chilled as pie, no matter where there from, the fact that there australian shouldnt really make a difference.

hah ill try to find a picture of a bike cop, in shorts with socks pulled up. that shit is hillarious

Originally posted by coldmilkcup+Dec 22 2005, 01:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (coldmilkcup - Dec 22 2005, 01:03 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SilentBob@Dec 22 2005, 02:12 AM

accidently walked in on crazy old men having sex in public bathrooms,

Flicks?

[/b]

Nup, I've got flicks of alot of other stuff that has happened though. But they are part of an art project I'm working on. When it's done I'll be sure to give you the heads up.

Originally posted by skullnbones+Dec 18 2005, 10:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (skullnbones - Dec 18 2005, 10:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-villain@Dec 17 2005, 11:40 PM

wow those aboriginies know how to riot/party.

what is that, trash cans full of fireworks aimed at the police? wild....

its called black magic fool.

seriously though. as an australian about infinity generations deep, im all for the aboriginals getting control of the country again. everybody can talk shit till the cows come home but at the end of the day there is no denying that it was there country and it was straight stolen. give it back and bring the ruckus.

actualy, ill just go for the bald guy from midnight oil being priminister. he is a smart bloke and he is all for giving it back. that would work nicely.

p.s its sunday today and there are apparently car loads of "lebs" heading towards areas in sydney to get there riot on. i fucking hate human beings.

[/b]

skullnbones are you serios!!! you make me sick! haha honestly you think that..... yuk :yuck: If australia was givin back to the aborignals this country would turn to a peice of shit....how would we survive. it would be one festering mess full of crime and turn out to be like the start of the terminator movie......except with all the furture technoligies..... im all for how it is now, but get strickter on who we decide to take onboard to live in this country......and up the deporting! .....abide buy our countries rules and regulations, no problem... if you dont, fuck off.

skullnbones are you serios!!! you make me sick! haha honestly you think that..... yuk If australia was givin back to the aborignals this country would turn to a peice of shit....how would we survive. it would be one festering mess full of crime and turn out to be like the start of the terminator movie......except with all the furture technoligies..... im all for how it is now, but get strickter on who we decide to take onboard to live in this country......and up the deporting! .....abide buy our countries rules and regulations, no problem... if you dont, fuck off.

meateater, if people who don't abide by "our rules and regulations" should be deported then i guess all writers should be kicked out. your idea of indigenous australians is ridiculous as well, you dont think that maybe the 200+ years of institutionslised racism against australia's first inhabitants contributes to the continuing state of extreme poverty facing a disproprtionate number of indigenous people?