MR ABC WHY ARE YOU PUNCHING THE BROWNS???

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, yes it is pretty much the australians versus any form of arab, but they do make it sound like aussies are the ones making it alot worse when the lebbo's are the ones using many guns, knives, baseball bats etc.

For instance the lebbos were smashing random cars on the st and throwing bricks at houses, so the home owners went outside to check whats happening and some arab says to her "its our country too" then smashed her over the head with a baseball bat and many others have had guns stuck in there faces and shit like that.

Another thing where some aussie was protecting 2 girls the arabs came up to the guy and stabbed him straight in the back then said he was going to rape the 2 girls, fucking wack shit.

I have a feeling this will go on for a long time, shit even my mate is a leb and he thinks the arabs in the cronulla area are fucking idiots, also the arabs are very big on gang bashing people, 15 lebbos with knives vs a couple of aussies which has happened many many times which i have seen and once been apart of... Sydney will not be a good place to be in for a fair while, no matter who you are.

When i was driving through cronulla the other day there was plenty of arabs screaming around "FUCK THE AUSSIES" while some burning aussie flags, just fucking idiots.

This type of shit has happened in the same area a fair while ago and the arabs truly got served HARD.

Yeah there is many text messages getting sent to everyone saying stuff like "head down to cronulla at 12pm for wog stomping" and the other way around, pretty stupid really just making it too big so its gonna end up pretty bad.

There is plenty of bikies coming from around the country in support of the aussies, and trust me these bra boys that they are talking about in these interviews are fucking crazy cunts, they recently got approximately 100 trolley polls and random weapons confiscated from them in cronulla.

THe other night by about 11.30pm the streets were packed with aussies, i think there was around 5000 of us there with people cooking BBQ's and drinking and having a good time and there was not a single wog in sight.

meh, thats all i can be fucked writing, still a bit smashed.

gtacronullabeach5ty2xb.jpg

One rioter claimed "They are taking back there country", however this country has always belong to the Aborigine's. Also John Howard stated "He doesn't think that the riots are racially motivated", when the white rioter's are only attacking the Ethnic Australian community and vise versa. The meaning of Racism is:-To have antagonism towards people of other races. It is quite obvious the rioter's are only hostile towards the Ethnic Australian community and vise versa in Cronulla. This makes them racist's and proves it was racially motivated.

Originally posted by fatcontroller@Dec 13 2005, 01:01 AM

Ok, yes it is pretty much the australians versus any form of arab, but they do make it sound like aussies are the ones making it alot worse when the lebbo's are the ones using many guns, knives, baseball bats etc.

For instance the lebbos were smashing random cars on the st and throwing bricks at houses, so the home owners went outside to check whats happening and some arab says to her "its our country too" then smashed her over the head with a baseball bat and many others have had guns stuck in there faces and shit like that.

Another thing where some aussie was protecting 2 girls the arabs came up to the guy and stabbed him straight in the back then said he was going to rape the 2 girls, fucking wack shit.

I have a feeling this will go on for a long time, shit even my mate is a leb and he thinks the arabs in the cronulla area are fucking idiots, also the arabs are very big on gang bashing people, 15 lebbos with knives vs a couple of aussies which has happened many many times which i have seen and once been apart of... Sydney will not be a good place to be in for a fair while, no matter who you are.

When i was driving through cronulla the other day there was plenty of arabs screaming around "FUCK THE AUSSIES" while some burning aussie flags, just fucking idiots.

This type of shit has happened in the same area a fair while ago and the arabs truly got served HARD.

Yeah there is many text messages getting sent to everyone saying stuff like "head down to cronulla at 12pm for wog stomping" and the other way around, pretty stupid really just making it too big so its gonna end up pretty bad.

There is plenty of bikies coming from around the country in support of the aussies, and trust me these bra boys that they are talking about in these interviews are fucking crazy cunts, they recently got approximately 100 trolley polls and random weapons confiscated from them in cronulla.

THe other night by about 11.30pm the streets were packed with aussies, i think there was around 5000 of us there with people cooking BBQ's and drinking and having a good time and there was not a single wog in sight.

I love how you point out the Arabs taking revenge on inocent bystanders that have nothing to do with it. I wonder did the Arabs that are seen getting rolled on 100 to 1 not inocent bystanders that you guys caught out in the street?

Fucking idiot. :dunce:

Originally posted by SF1@Dec 13 2005, 11:44 AM

I love how you point out the Arabs taking revenge on inocent bystanders that have nothing to do with it. I wonder did the Arabs that are seen getting rolled on 100 to 1 not inocent bystanders that you guys caught out in the street?

EXACTLY RIGHT. both sides can get off their fucking high horses cos you're all as weak as each other. bunch of fucking idiots.

Originally posted by dumy@Dec 13 2005, 12:14 PM

HAHA..IS LEBBO THE EQUIVALENT OF NIGGER?

THIS THREAD IS OFF THE CHAIN...I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA..THAT MANY WHITE PEOPLE ON AN ISLAND LEFT TO THEIR OWN DEVICES IS BOUND TO STIR UP SOME SHIT..

lebbo = lebanese.

'you knew something was up about australia'??? how about before you go off on a diatribe about all the 'white people stirring up shit' you may actually want to come and see for yourself. these are groups of bored suburban retards making trouble, don't get it twisted.

why don't people just say lebanese then?

Just makes me wonder..usually when people corrupt words like that its for a less than positive reason..

and my earlier statement was far from a diatribe..really more of a joke, but I can understand how it could be misunderstood especially when taken into account that it belittles the group that you most closely indentify with in this whole situation ..so I apologize for that..but the whole situation is still fucked and the lions share of the blame certaintly doesn't fall on the "lebbo's" shoulders.but on the dumb suburban fucks...and that's real

Originally posted by dumy@Dec 13 2005, 12:38 PM

why don't people just say lebanese then?

cos they're poorly educated retards. i thought that was obvious.

and my earlier statement was far from a diatribe..really more of a joke, but I can understand how it could be misunderstood especially when taken into account that it belittles the group that you most closely indentify with in this whole situation ..so I apologize for that..but the whole situation is still fucked and the lions share of the blame certaintly doesn't fall on the "lebbo's" shoulders.but on the dumb suburban fucks...and that's real

i was more referring to future posts. i'm just annoyed at the whole situation, as well as the way it's being portrayed in the media. if you're saying that i closely identify with the white rednecks, then you're wrong. i think both sides are doing very little good for their respective ethnic groups. and i agree with you that the blame should not ride solely on the lebanese, both are equally to blame for the current mess.

i just really have a problem with this whole shit being labelled 'whites vs lebanese' or whatever cos it's a big load of shit. it's fucktards vs morons. but as usual, a small group of idiots manage to make the rest look bad. the other fucked up thing about this whole shit is the people that have suffered the most during this whole ordeal have absolutely nothing to do with it.

Originally posted by SF1@Dec 13 2005, 12:44 PM

hush. that was pointed out in the photo's on the first page so i did not need to say it.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Dec 12 2005, 09:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Dec 12 2005, 09:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

cos they're poorly educated retards. i thought that was obvious.

[/b]

Damn, all those people are rednecks?? Haha, I'm thinking the KKK is recruiting in the wrong country.

<!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Dec 12 2005, 09:53 PM

i was more referring to future posts. i'm just annoyed at the whole situation, as well as the way it's being portrayed in the media. if you're saying that i closely identify with the white rednecks, then you're wrong. i think both sides are doing very little good for their respective ethnic groups. and i agree with you that the blame should not ride solely on the lebanese, both are equally to blame for the current mess.

i just really have a problem with this whole shit being labelled 'whites vs lebanese' or whatever cos it's a big load of shit. it's fucktards vs morons. but as usual, a small group of idiots manage to make the rest look bad. the other fucked up thing about this whole shit is the people that have suffered the most during this whole ordeal have absolutely nothing to do with it.

Thats real talk actually, I feel that. But, at the same time, I still highly doubt that the Lebanese were the protagonists in this whole rioting business that set this shit off in the first place and a lot of the violence being set off by muslim youth while misplaced is still highly reactionary, I totally agree with you with having a problem with Race being exploited in this situation. But in all seriousness, every form of media is premeated with that same type of racist bullshit, and the pictures make it clear that it's still white people fighting lebanese people and vice versa, so you kind of have to expect it. I, myself, am not a fan of fucktards and morons but I still think that fixing this problem will take a lot more than acknowledgement of that. The Majority not the minority are going to have to shoulder the blame then the accountibility and then the responsibility if this mess is ever going to truly be worked out.

to say that you doubt the lebanese are the protagonists in this situation is really an unfounded statement. it's hard to say where it all started from. all of this has escalated due to street fights by different groups getting more out of hand as time has gone by. who drew first blood? i don't know. i don't care. both sides are only going to blame the other anyway.

to be honest, it doesn't even matter who started it. what matters is that it ends. if people keep pointing the finger of blame at the other side it's just going to make the situation go on. both sides need to realise that what they're doing is not going to accomplish anything, call bygons and just end it. it won't happen that easily, but we can only hope.

Originally posted by fatcontroller+Dec 13 2005, 04:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatcontroller - Dec 13 2005, 04:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Dec 13 2005, 12:44 PM

Fucking idiot.  :dunce:

hush. that was pointed out in the photo's on the first page so i did not need to say it.

[/b]

Hush??? Eat a dick.

Right. I see what you're saying but really the blame is going to be placed regardless and you know where, and i'm not talking about on the rednecks. I doubt whenever the first " "street fights" or whatever started that it was because the lebanese came to SYDNEY to take on the "majority of the population of the city". I wouldn't walk into a room full of dudes wearing red shirts and start poppin off on some shit if I was the only nigga in there with a blue shirt, would you? Dude, the shit that's happening is the result of way more than street gangs and street fights and people are going to have to realize that and make a visible effort to show that awareness before "bygones" are ever going to be called.

EDIT: OOPS

but you still knew what I meant so it doesn't matter.

Originally posted by dumy@Dec 13 2005, 03:00 PM

Right. I see what you're saying but really the blame is going to be placed regardless and you know where, and i'm not talking about on the rednecks. I doubt whenever the first " "street fights" or whatever started that it was because the lebanese came to Melbourne to take on the "majority of the population of the city". I wouldn't walk into a room full of dudes wearing red shirts and start poppin off on some shit if I was the only nigga in there with a blue shirt, would you? Dude, the shit that's happening is the result of way more than street gangs and street fights and people are going to have to realize that and make a visible effort to show that awareness before "bygones" are ever going to be called.

first of all it's happening in sydney, not melbourne.

you keep wanting to lay the blame on someone, or find a root cause for the situation. it doesn't fucking matter who started it or what it started over. i bet a year's pay that this has all started over some absolute bullshit that involves a handfull of douche bags. the problem is that due to retalitation and revenge ove rthe course of time it has snowballed into the current state. i bet 99% of the people out there rioting have absolutely no idea why they're doing it.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Dec 13 2005, 12:23 AM

first of all it's happening in sydney, not melbourne.

you keep wanting to lay the blame on someone, or find a root cause for the situation. it doesn't fucking matter who started it or what it started over. i bet a year's pay that this has all started over some absolute bullshit that involves a handfull of douche bags. the problem is that due to retalitation and revenge ove rthe course of time it has snowballed into the current state. i bet 99% of the people out there rioting have absolutely no idea why they're doing it.

lmao..whatever nigga, you still knew what I meant and typos happen, but thats besides the point.

and it does matter how are you going to fix a problem (or rather keep a problem from reacurring) if you don't understand how it started or at least make some attempt to get there. Really, Australia has an awesome opprotunity to step up right now swallow some pride and take a good hard look at what's happening and why its happening and try to work towards something better. But do I think that will happen? NO, people are gonna do what they always do in the aftermath of when some racist shit pops off, keep their fucking mouth shuts (in public) and try to let bygones be bygones. But the thing is, this shit ain't going nowhere until we talk about it (not me and you literally, but the world..haha)

edit: placed in ABC's qoute

well dumy it says on the first page news article that this most recent outbreak in violence was a retaliation by people of arab descent to the thousands of people who attacked them the night before.

it even delves into motivations further --

However, tensions between youths of Arabic descent and white Australians have been rising in recent years, largely because of anti-Muslim sentiment fueled by the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks in the United States and deadly bombings on the Indonesian island of Bali that killed 202 people, including 88 Australians, in October 2002.

just a recap.

it is wanton violence on both ends, since it is cowardly, and there are no REAL targets, it is a blind rage.... though not colorblind. people get frustrated and generalize their frustrations and direct them at the nearest semblence of the object of their anger. so we wind up with a bunch of retards wumping on each other. now that i think about it, racial violence reminds me of terrorism alot. it's a frustrated, perverse, misdirected violence...

mr. abc is right though, the important thing is that this shit just ends, before all hell breaks loose.

i don't think i've ever seen the world move so far backwards socially... though it suits the ecology/economy imbalance. maybe we won't go out with a whimper.

i've been thinking we should form our own country for sometime now... seems like everything is falling apart.

Originally posted by SF1+Dec 13 2005, 03:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Dec 13 2005, 03:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by fatcontroller@Dec 13 2005, 04:05 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Dec 13 2005, 12:44 PM

Fucking idiot.  :dunce:

Hush??? Eat a dick.

[/b]

yes, flawless comeback, i bet your mother would be proud if she wasn't always so drunk.