D A T I N G

THANKYOU

guys are always talking about money over bitches, im bout to make some money, and my boy's like..."im going to this party, there's gonna be mad bitches there." yet he has MOB tattooed on his arm. talking about a stupid and pointless tattoo. im all about that shit, but would never get that shit tattooed to me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Milton@Dec 17 2005, 03:06 PM

You can't just ignore a girl like "I'm not going to talk to this bitch at all." You have to talk to them, but pretend like you're not interested, once you have talked at them for a while then you can start ignoring them...

YO THIS BITCH GETS MY CHIRP FROM SOME NIGGA I CHILL WITH MAYBE ON A MONTHLY BASIS AND HIT ME UP, AND ALL I DID PRIOR TO THAT WAS BE AT A PARTY WITH HER, DRINK A BOTTLE OF PAUL MASSON TO THE GRILL, AND REALLY NOT PAY HER TOO MUCH MIND.

MERO.

So let me take out the time to do my own percentages, particularly % dividing members of this board:*

30% of the people commenting are 18 or younger.

50% have been burned recently.

55% who say they'd rather chill with their boys and just fuck girls are homosexual.

45% who say they'd rather chill with their boys and just fuck girls are virgins.

85% of the guys are talking shit, and receive little to no ass.

50% of the guys who don't spend any money on girls only get trash

50% of the guys who dont spend any money on girls are lying.

This has been a public service announcement from dubsface, a single female who has been "boo-urrrrrned" but isn't trying to act like shit is that serious.

*Remember, percentages will not add up, as some members are qualified in 2+ categories.

eventually everyone will meet they significant otha.. i finally found mines after 172839856457382927347485 failed relationships... we been togetha 9 months and its perfect we drink tagetha smoke tagetha check out females togetha pluss he adore tha fact i graff.. juss moved in wit him 3 days ago nd i love itt.. lookin fo "tha one" dunn do shytt it alla matta a tym u juss find eachotha.. alla yous will see !!

Originally posted by ...SaZiE_UnO...@Dec 23 2005, 04:32 AM

eventually everyone will meet they significant otha.. i finally found mines after 172839856457382927347485 failed relationships... we been togetha 9 months and its perfect we drink tagetha smoke tagetha check out females togetha pluss he adore tha fact i graff.. juss moved in wit him 3 days ago nd i love itt.. lookin fo "tha one" dunn do shytt it alla matta a tym u juss find eachotha.. alla yous will see !!

wow. good luck i guess.

Originally posted by ...SaZiE_UnO...@Dec 23 2005, 04:32 AM

aww heelllzaaaaa. I do's hella diz sHiTz ToO. I sMoKeZ DoGeThaZ aNd BuMp HeAdZ tOgEtHaZ and SwEePz In DeR SaMe BeDz TogEthUrZ. YoUz RigHt. GostEr WaiT fOr Da RiGhT tImEz Ya FeEeLz.. YaDidImSayInHolLaAtABeEzEY. HoLlA hOlLa?

i just had to...