D A T I N G

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what's gross? Guys that get all smothery and intense too fast. But some girls enjoy that kind of affirmation. Glued on the phone all day, making dudes visit them on their lunch breaks at work, sleeping together every night... I'd suffocate.

But then again, I'm speaking on behalf of the single/attractive/mentally UNstable percentage.

the fucked up thing today is that everyone wants to be in a relationship and start families and get married before they are even 21. Also women seem to think that a relationship is built on things other things than sex. but its not. I like to chill with my boys because its fun, i can tlak shit, fart, act like an asshole, and just be my everyday grimey self. the only reason want to hang out with a girl is to bone her. i mean we all have friends that we love to be around be we dont mess around with them because thats not what they are there for. thats what a relationship is for. sex.

and what the fuck makes a bitch think that they will actually find someone that likes to watch home and garden, or go pick out curtains, or have a picnic, or talk about things after sex. i dont want to talk. i want to go to sleep, or drink beer, or write graffitti or watch TV or just enjoy the moment of clarity that i receive after having an orgasm. i have accepted that i will never find someone that likes seinfeld and the wu tang clan. what happened to the good old days when women accepts who the guy is and stays with him because he likes his dick in her ass. the problem is is there are too many hippies today. its a hippie society and everyone wants to be in love. there is no such thing as love between a man and a woomen its cold hornyness.

Being single is cool. I have a particular comment on this:

10%- are hot girls that staaaaaaaaay in relationships back to back to back to back, so you cant ever get them, because as soon as they break up, theyre ass is in a new relationship.

I was just in this sitiation girl was off and on broken up, not broken up, almost broken up with her ex. I stepped in and the shit didn't work at all. They want somebody exactly like the ex so it causes beef. They continually try to mold you into the ex. Plus, because they feel like its fucked up that the ex didn't marry them they want to fuck around and test you to make sure you two are "headed in the right direction." They are hot though.

Also: Ignoring women is the best way to get them to like you. Thats the truth. This girl was living with me for a while (roomate style) while I was seeing someone else. The more I hung out with her but didn't pay her any attention the more it was like "he's so great, etc." Plus if she sees you being nice to someone else she gets the "he's so sweet, etc." Works every time. In the words of Ali-G "you treat em rough you get the muff..."

Word Word...

Originally posted by QueaZyFunK@Dec 17 2005, 11:27 AM

the fucked up thing today is that everyone wants to be in a relationship and start families and get married before they are even 21. Also women seem to think that a relationship is built on things other things than sex. but its not. I like to chill with my boys because its fun, i can tlak shit, fart, act like an asshole, and just be my everyday grimey self. the only reason want to hang out with a girl is to bone her. i mean we all have friends that we love to be around be we dont mess around with them because thats not what they are there for. thats what a relationship is for. sex.

ppppppppppppppppppppppreach!

About this whole ignoring them shit...

you guys are outta your mind, if this shit was the case id be hugh hefner...

i hardly talk to chicks at all, ignore their games, ignore them when theyre looking off the wall fine, and i neveeeeeeeeeer get girls like that.

what works for me though is when i know my homie likes a girl, or im trying to pull a girl for my boy and not for me, so there is like no fear there, cuz im like its not gonna be my loss, im not even feeling this broad... thats when they jump on my nuts...

Maybe you're not doing it right Tease... also another thing that can work greatly good in your favor is being good in the sack. Girls talk, and when one of them gets to tellin her sexy girl friends that you have a big dick and gave them multiple orgasms, their friends start to get ideas.... and then you embelish upon the good ideas the friends get.

And ignoring girls will always work. Maybe you're running them off by occassionally using internet slang, like "LOLa"... or intro'ing yourself as high I'm Teasola.... see girls don't like that shit, now get your calculator out and figure that shit for yourself, 2 times nine!

Originally posted by Milton@Dec 17 2005, 12:06 PM

You can't just ignore a girl like "I'm not going to talk to this bitch at all." You have to talk to them, but pretend like you're not interested, once you have talked at them for a while then you can start ignoring them...

nah.

just answer their questions and go on with your business and youre set.

its real fuckin funny how people are talkin like "bitches aint shit but hoes an tricks"....ya'll are the first to be eatin bitch out on first date and sayin "i love you". guys hella front like they are pimpin, but matter of fact is they just sprung on some dumb hoe. its a matter of fact. EVERY dude fronts. keep it real. .....

Originally posted by Future Droid@Dec 18 2005, 07:39 AM

its real fuckin funny how people are talkin like "bitches aint shit but hoes an tricks"....ya'll are the first to be eatin bitch out on first date and sayin "i love you". guys hella front like they are pimpin, but matter of fact is they just sprung on some dumb hoe. its a matter of fact. EVERY dude fronts. keep it real. .....

True this. Dudes say that shit around they homies, and then go and do shit like buy stuff for this bitch's kid. Like, "Im saying dog, she was out of diapers..." :rolleyes: