Hawaii (s little taste of the new hawaii/cali graff site)

Guest tackleberry

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest tackleberry

I ain't seen anything from miter cult here.....but, i did see some stuff by Lotus CULT crew from LA. Him and CHS got up here during the summer, they were staying out here on the north shore of oahu, i think anyways? I think they stayed with my homie pono. Lotus still has a piece by Kavela bay last i heard, his outlines in halaiewa got ragged then buffed over cleanly. his highway stuff with skoe got buffed then moved. lotus and chs' unfinished bombs are still on that one seawall on the way from kahuku though, on the way by v-land area.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by MORBIDANGEL

HEY DID U EVER PEEP MY BOY MITER (KAW-CULT-OSD)<--------

PIECES ROLLING OVER THERE JUST FREEKIN CURIOUS HE ROCKED SUM SHIT THERE IN 2000..AIGHT PEACE LOEK.....:D :D :D

I caught some MITER(CULT) tags on a BN 286 series last night while me and my crew were doing some e2e's..

Get at me with an email.. reser@crackdealer.com ....

Hey What this, Don't be givin me shit cause I got it off of Art Crimes. So what, so I did, so shoot me. It doesn't matter where I got it from, the point is , I posted some shit from hawaii that I thought was fresh.

I am really getting sick of people like you who get on these message boards and just rag on people.

KATCH IS THE BIGGEST GEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A REAL WHOLE CAR:king:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIS SLAM CITY JAM SHIT WAS OFF THE HOOK

RuffRiderz:D :beat: :beat: :D

??!!??IM THE WET BACK MAC:mexican:??!!??

Archived