getting through the day would be impossible

Abracadabra

Originally posted by the_gooch@Dec 11 2005, 10:21 PM

stacker3100.jpg

Hahah

Thats cool! I found some pills in a gas station in NYC labeled 'diet pills' and suspecting somthing was up, I read the ingrediants to find they where bang full to the brim of ephadrine.. Needless to say I bought a few packets and felt very very energetic for the rest of my stay.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man, those wierd caffeine pills you can get in the states are so strange. they look so cheaply made using photoshop from 1995 for the labels. and its just a mixed bag of "vitamins" and shit that makes you stay awake. so dodgy.

i enjoy a red bull from time to time, but too many makes go mental and freak out at everyone im driving in the car with on roadtrips into the us of a.

Originally posted by Zack Morris@Dec 12 2005, 03:14 AM

its all just crack in a can...plus when ever I drink rockstars they always make my pee highlighter yellow. Thats probably not a good thing.

actually that just means you ingested more b-vitamins than your body could use... but i'm sure its doing other fucked up stuff to ya...

i had my first rockstar the other night. it A. was fucking gross, why would you drink it? its like flat strawberry fanta and cough syrup B. made me feel like i was about to hurl, i'm sure you build up immunity towards that, but it was heinous.

i used to be caffeine free... now it just happens sometimes.

and "LOL" to the "male" post makros

Originally posted by Shark Hammil+Dec 13 2005, 04:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shark Hammil - Dec 13 2005, 04:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-the_gooch@Dec 11 2005, 10:21 PM

stacker3100.jpg

According to you, these cannot be had anymore. Even via the internet...

11347.jpg

hotwings.jpg

I cannot make it through the day without Defense Vitamin Water and hot wings.

[/b]

actually the ephedra ban has been lifted, and i found something potentially better.

yes, we need to get wings this week!

Originally posted by mindvapors@Dec 14 2005, 04:20 PM

a friend of mine started a no-masterbation...marathon? i dont kno the word right now. but ya, i should check up on that and see how hes doing.

i have a couple of girl friends that dont masterbate because they believe in being pure and saving whatever feelings they have for the ones they love. I say fuck it and masterbate 10 times a day, my hands my best friend, plus it'll never break my heart , guys are over rated anyways.