Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MrJackDaniels

The American Taliban

Originally posted by MrJackDaniels@Dec 12 2005, 01:53 AM

i dont know if this has been posted before, but its pretty disturbing.

Land of the free...bollocks!

The american taliban

while there a few statements there that I agree with, Those people and people like them are the reason I pay almost $600 a month to put my kids in private schools where I can rest assured that they are being taught proper values. And the reason I'm saving up enough money to take my family and bail the out of this sinking ship.

I want the simple life, a farm next to a pure mountain spring, some sheep , vegetables and fruits growing , 4 wives, I got a blue print drawn of how the house would look, It only costs $ 10,000 to build a mansion in morrocco. they can have america...

fuck morocco

LONG LIVE WESTERN SAHARA

i should clear things up about that:

check out http://www.wsahara.net/

Morocco is a baby imperialist country, they control the last "colony" in africa, but not without armed resistance to them from the people of western sahara

word...

the only thing that would keep me from africa is the instability.

a remote piece of land for cheap is what i need. hmm... i'm going to have to think alot harder about this.

I want to join a tribe of ethnic mountain berbers and kick the arabs back to asia, the whites to europe and the blacks to below the sahara...

Originally posted by John Birch@Dec 12 2005, 06:03 AM

I want to join a tribe of ethnic mountain berbers and kick the arabs back to asia, the whites to europe and the blacks to below the sahara...

big aspirations

Originally posted by El Mamerro+Dec 12 2005, 02:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Dec 12 2005, 02:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dawood@Dec 11 2005, 10:13 PM

4 wives

[/b]

yeah, thats my limit.

I think its funny how a topic on stupid fucking right winged christian fundamentalist can turn into a topic on real estate in africa.

Well villian, that was in my considerations

ethiopia is the only country in africa to never be colonized, it was only occupied by the italians for a short period during world war 2

Originally posted by Irobpeople@Dec 12 2005, 07:31 PM

I think its funny how a topic on stupid fucking right winged christian fundamentalist can turn into a topic on real estate in africa.

That's why 12oz is the starting point of all funk in the universe since about '99.

Yall are crazy talking about moving to Africa. That place is way too thug.

PEOPLE ARE STUPID...UDD STUPID. IM ABOUT TO JUST MOVE TO AFRICA SO ILL HAVE MORE IMPORTANT SHIT TO WORRY ABOUT...LIKE GETTING SHOT THE FUCK UP BY A NIGGA WITH AN AK ROCKING 1973 GYM SHORTS AND A TORE UP CRAIG MACK TSHIRT. OR GETTING AIDS FROM A QTIP OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT. I AINT MAD THOUGH...
-MERO

So i have yahoo as my home page

and i open it up, and this is what i see for a news headline

Bush says he does not live in a bubble

so i click on it, thinking it was fairly amusing.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President George W. Bush said on Monday that he does not live "in a bubble" and that he is well aware of what is going on outside the White House, rejecting critics' claims that he is out of touch with public opinion.

and it was.

wow, i always had a peripheral appreciation that pat robertson was a turd, but those

quotes are total backed up toilet steez.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Dec 12 2005, 03:03 PM

its ok, women are just objects to me too.

WHAT?? Objects?? women are the ones who raise nations, kid!

without a woman where would you be? Women deserve the utmost respect. without a doubt. Women should be protected and taken care of. Especially when they reach old age. The womans nature is that she is curved, right? So don't try to straighten her , let her remain curved, nurture the curvature is what I say. Don't argue with her and try to straighten her into thinking what you think , just look at the curve and how curvy it is, then smile. and then lamp out with the curve bro,

Oh, and 4 curves is better than one. ya dig?

Originally posted by Dawood+Dec 12 2005, 06:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dawood - Dec 12 2005, 06:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Dec 12 2005, 03:03 PM

its ok, women are just objects to me too.

WHAT?? Objects?? women are the ones who raise nations, kid!

without a woman where would you be? Women deserve the utmost respect. without a doubt. Women should be protected and taken care of. Especially when they reach old age. The womans nature is that she is curved, right? So don't try to straighten her , let her remain curved, nurture the curvature is what I say. Don't argue with her and try to straighten her into thinking what you think , just look at the curve and how curvy it is, then smile. and then lamp out with the curve bro,

Oh, and 4 curves is better than one. ya dig?

[/b]

dont kid yourself. what makes you think you are worthy of more than 1 woman? why are you so special? you arent you fucking cock gobbler. you pull all this bullshit about how your religion doesnt objectify women, while you're over here like "oh, i'll take 4 of those, and 3 of these, hm.. maybe i should get 9 of those"

yeah. shut up. you're a fucking idiot. i'm glad you're wasting your life on a bullshit religion.

goodnight.

Originally posted by Irobpeople@Dec 13 2005, 02:31 AM

my thoughts exactly.

this is as much a threat to america's society as suicide bombers.

Originally posted by tsuifuku@Dec 12 2005, 08:45 PM

Well villian, that was in my considerations

ethiopia is the only country in africa to never be colonized, it was only occupied by the italians for a short period during world war 2

Hmm.... ethiopia might be pretty dope. Halle Selassie was from ethiopia. Coffee came from ethiopia. I don't know if I can hang with ethiopian spices though... whew! I can eat mexican, thai food, wasabi all day... but ethiopian kicks my ass for some reason. I might need to take it in it's purest form and build up a tolerance.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this