robbing the cradle

hollowtips

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

yall are giving this dude shit for making this "mistake", but the bulk of you are quick to say post flicks of this little girl.

Originally posted by richard_vagina@Dec 11 2005, 05:55 PM

this is how i see it:

that\'s some dudes little girl.

like someone else said: why would

you wanna be bonin\' a 16 year old?

you immature as fuck or what?

just shy away from those younger girls,

man. shit can get you into some trouble.

anyone else remember that thread gnometoys

made about his roo mates? those two older

cats who had 16 year old girls over all the time

and that one that did blackmail homie?

props on being honest, but wrong thing to

come on the board yapping about.

i think when girls are 16 theyre legal...and even if the girl was 16 (instead of 14), 16 and 19 isnt that bad some people got parents who are 5 or more years apart in age....3 years isnt that bad depending on the maturity level

So how long after you hit did it take you to find out she was 14. I mean from the way you are wording things it almost seems like you knew she was 14 before you beat the under aged cakes. The booze caused a lapse in judgement and you realized your fuck up when you were looking at Daddys little princess in your bed the next morning. I think you do feel bad about what happend otherwise why make a thread about it asking a bunch of strangers if you are a bad person. Tell us how you really feel.

Originally posted by Frate Raper@Dec 12 2005, 06:29 AM

That girl he rammed is so crying at home holding her favortie teeddy bear that says "daddys girl" as we speak. What a fucking scumbag,seriously why would you even talk bout this?

No that little girl is on the phone with all her little freinds bragging about how she banged a 19 year old and talking about his dick and if he was good or not. I seriously question how much pussy some of yall seen growing up.

in the first one she looks older like 16-17

in the second one she looks younger like 15-16, but she could pass for older, i dotn know even though i know shes 14 i cant really say off top that she looks straight up 14.

well just my opinion.

the pictures either gonna make or break your argument, maybe youll get more people on your side.

Guest Sparoism

I...don't...knoooooooow! Maybe 16....MAYBE. Beer googles-oops, Royal Gate googles here, guys. I would have laughed and kicked her the hell outta the room. "Call me in a few years, and it's a date" or something to that effect.

Is everybody sitting around with their mouths agape, or something? She looks a little green, if you catch my drift.

And, is that REALLY the same girl? Remember, we have no way to confirm this- which is a good thing, I'm sure.

Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle@Dec 11 2005, 10:53 PM

Plus, even if she was 16, why are you fucking a hurt bitch like that anyway?

Awww...she's cute.

If you're into that sort of thing, and I am most decidedly NOT.

And, I want to see some of the girls from around YOUR way, Dazzle.

Just curious...and, over 18, please.