robbing the cradle

hollowtips

Fuck that, I got into a couple of sixteen year olds when I was 20. But the way I see it, they were chilling girls from around the way, and I actually liked them (not like like, but you know), so it wasn't like some serious predator shit or nothing. You guys are fucked.

But one time, when I was about 18, I was on a bed with a 14 year old and I was about to get up in it when these girls came in and stopped it. I thanked them. I guess it should protocol to ask girls for ID before you make a move.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Although I do not condone childbanging, let's face it, how many sex starved 19 year old males would turn down a (presumably) attractive "16" year old who is apparently ready and willing? (assuming, of course, that this was the case and dude didn't lure her into the sack)

I've had sex with a 16 year old before... it was great

(in my defense, I was 16 at the time)

Guest Sparoism

I've been in dude's shoes, and I passed. Doesn't make me a saint or anything, I know, but still...that jawn pulled out all the stops on me for real. I was 18 at the time, and she was a week shy of 15. Oh, and she told me that she was 16. Her friend gave me the rundown. This story ends with me calling her out at a New Years' Eve party, then watching her try to do the deed with some other dude who told her to bounce once I took him aside and told him the deal. I got no love for this kind of shit. There's plenty of horny 15 YO dudes that'll smash for no apparent reason, and the odds of them being clean are MUCH higher than trying to scam older guys.

All I want to see is a pic of her (clothed, THANK YOU) so we can all make a call based on what HE saw. She lied to get what she wanted, and I know that doesn't make it all good in the hood, but I do see where dude is coming from.

So, it all depends, I guess. Shit, I did some dirt when I was 19 that I'm STILL trying to get my head wrapped around, and that was almost 15 years ago! It didn't involve minors, though.

Originally posted by Some1@Dec 11 2005, 07:20 PM

i know nigga at 19 i was fucking 30 year old women...SERIOUSLY i thought she was 24 hot ass bitch... ANYWAYS at the age your at you need to start getting with girls a little bit older so they can pay for your college!!!

This cat speaks D troof.

BlackSpy

"A Nigga Tryin to Stay in School"

Guest Sparoism

That better not be the "16 year old", either. If so, someone needs to take off the beer goggles.

Yesterday, if not sooner.

What disturbs ME is how many people are on this thread right now.

Originally posted by hollowtips@Dec 11 2005, 05:40 PM

now im wary to post them since ive been deemed such a horrible person.... but we'll see if i start getting some positive reinforcement....

same thing happened to my boy a few years back.. she said she as 16 and was like 14 he was 19 or 20.. she wasnt a virgin and he said she sucked dick like a seasoned veteran. we still clown him to this day but fuck it.. you werent really in the worng if you didnt know her age.

Guest Sparoism

Royal Gate can be blamed for many things....

"I voted for George WHO???" would be a memorable instance.

Don't drink anything you can clean floors or make meth with.

Rules of thumb from around the way.

Shit like this happened to me when I was a sophomore in HS.. one of my friends hooks me up with this girl, and she's trying to act like she's cool, drinking and talking shit. Luckily it was just making out and R-rated shit, not much more..the fucked up part was that one day I went to pick up my little sister from school, and out this bitch prances with her 8th GRADE CLASSMATES!!! WTF!?! I learned a valuable sesson that day..girls can be scheming bitches when they want to be, no matter how young they may be...I've always been a little extra wary of attention-starved women since then.

...i'm not sure why dude made a thread about this shit...seems like one of those things better to be kept on the low...

...my understanding of the situation is, from what i read,...dude is of "legal" age, and the lil' girl was not...

did some one say atutorystay aperay?

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Dec 12 2005, 01:29 AM

lens, i've talked to you about some shit you've done to girls and you're over here saying this kid disgusts you? shut the fuck up.

all the freaky, nasty shit I have done with girls were within 1-4 years of my age....all done past the age of 18 (both parties involved)

This guy slept with a drunk 14 yr old boxcars........so don't go telling me to shut the fuck up

im just waiting on the photo evidence to see whether his story has more merit than some think

altho to see it on the other side...people start maturing more mentally after like 17 or 18....so an age gap of 3-4 years isnt as bad mentally when the youngest is at 18, then when the persons at maybe 15, 16....but either way i think it was an honest mistake and booze had some influence

it wouldve been way diff. if he was some creepy ass mofo looking for youngins to fuck against their will....