robbing the cradle

hollowtips

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by hollowtips@Dec 12 2005, 12:35 AM

naw im 19... you guys make it sound alot worse than it was.

i wasnt instigating shit, she told me she was 16, it wasnt a forceful thing, and at no point did i make her do shit that she wasnt eager to do. sure you could make the argument shes not old enough to make decisions like that, but for all i know she maybe wasnt even a virgin. maybe thats what she tells alot of people...

im not a fuckin rapist(well not technically), but just burn me at the cross for fornicating with a minor....

Here's the deal, this girl was 14.. granted you didnt know, but as a 19 year old guy why would you want to fuck a 16 year old girl, seriously, thats what .. a sophmore in high school? You should be about a year into college, and let me tell you - that shit really doesnt boad well. Freshmen in college fucking a freshmen in highschool, not cool at all. Here's another way to think about this, That girl was TWELVE 2 year's prior. Wonderful.

thanks for the insight guys....

im glad i can evoke such anger and hatred....

and the pics werent to glorify my actions,

moreso to prove my point that she looked older....

when i get off work ill post some....

and to the guy who wants to frame my nutsack,

there will be an ebay posting later on and then you can bid away....

dude isnt a molester

the girl wanted to get fucked, thats how i see it. she lied to seem more mature, she knows what the fuck shes working with. i knew girls like these all throughout middle and high school hooking up with older guys and shit.

One that i still keep in touch with has 2 kids and shes barely 17, not twins mind you two kids from different years.

if hollowtips didnt pop it would have been another dude.

now that said, pictures please

ok. everyone is blowing this way out of proportion. this girl told him she was 16 which is only 3 years younger than him. everyone thats saying he's scum, fuck you. i dont fuck around with younger girls, so i've never had this problem... but im sure some of you have done something similar. and lens, i've talked to you about some shit you've done to girls and you're over here saying this kid disgusts you? shut the fuck up.

3 years. that means if i was 21 and i slept with an 18 year old all of you would have a fit right? even though half of you fucktards are in the myspace thread asking for links to all the 17 year old girls that have the hips of a 12 year old girl and the tits of a 14 year old boy.

this is how i see it:

that\'s some dudes little girl.

like someone else said: why would

you wanna be bonin\' a 16 year old?

you immature as fuck or what?

just shy away from those younger girls,

man. shit can get you into some trouble.

anyone else remember that thread gnometoys

made about his roo mates? those two older

cats who had 16 year old girls over all the time

and that one that did blackmail homie?

props on being honest, but wrong thing to

come on the board yapping about.