robbing the cradle

hollowtips

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Fugazi+Dec 13 2005, 06:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fugazi - Dec 13 2005, 06:03 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hollowtips@Dec 12 2005, 12:15 AM

Sorry if theres a thread on this already...

but recently i just took a 14 year olds virginity.

she told me she was 16, not that it makes much of a difference,

and she is rather physically mature, but being 5 going on 6 years her senior, i was just wondering if i am wrong for my actions. i dont really feel regret, somewhat due to my alcoholism and lack of moral value, but still when i woke up to see mamas little girl lying next to an empty 5th of royal gate vodka, i couldnt help but question whether this makes me a bad person....

brianpeppers-(25).jpg

"YOU HAVE MADE ME PROUD"

[/b]

Let's try that again...

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by hollowtips@Dec 12 2005, 08:11 AM

i immediatly woke her up and pretty hurridly got her out of my house. i dont have a car so i walked her to the bus stop.

this sounds like an awesomely bad depraved sort of scene, dude. i can't imagine being in this situation....mainly because i haven't hung around 14/16 year olds since i was that age myself. clearly you have major guilt issues over this because you POSTED IT ON A MESSAGE BOARD. you need reassurrance, but homie you fucked up. now you can at least clean up the mess a little bit instead of burying your head in the sand and talking on the internet about it (which is coincidentally a really stupid thing to do, too!)

Originally posted by 12:02p.m+Dec 13 2005, 01:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (12:02p.m - Dec 13 2005, 01:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-foneiz2@Dec 12 2005, 10:56 AM

basically dude. 14 you should be ashamed. guys i know that go for the young ones when they are 19 are the dudes that all the girls their age think are pussies and dick heads. let me guess she let you fuck her because you have car. yeah i thought so. at my college this guy who is 16 just slept with a 14 year old , hes gonna get slaughtered. dont be saying 3 years isnt much or 6 is shes being true because the younger the people are the worse. like 35 on a 30 year old aint bad but 13 on 8 say is bad dude. see what i mean.

of course a 13 year old and an 8 year old is a huge diffrence where as a 30 year old and 35 year old isnt.....its a maturity thing...and theres 16 year olds in your college?

[/b]

i live in england

Originally posted by hollowtips+Dec 13 2005, 12:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hollowtips - Dec 13 2005, 12:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-foneiz2@Dec 12 2005, 10:56 AM

basically dude. 14 you should be ashamed. guys i know that go for the young ones when they are 19 are the dudes that all the girls their age think are pussies and dick heads. let me guess she let you fuck her because you have car. yeah i thought so. at my college this guy who is 16 just slept with a 14 year old , hes gonna get slaughtered. dont be saying 3 years isnt much or 6 is shes being true because the younger the people are the worse. like 35 on a 30 year old aint bad but 13 on 8 say is bad dude. see what i mean.

like dude... read the whole story, dude. and dude you dont make sense, dude. and dude i dont drive a car dude. and if you go to a college with 16 year olds isnt that some special school where they teach you proper grammar, dude? so no i dont see what you mean, because a youa donta makea sensea, dude.

[/b]

dude i read the whole story . you are a child molester. "special school" no i live in england. propper grammer wont matter when you get raped in jail. bottle of vodka. so you got her drunk yeah?

im turning 19 soon but the lowest ive gone is 17.ive got many young girls that like me but i guess i just dont get into younger/groupie/fuck you because they cant get ahold of the guy they banged last week/never have anything to talk about but peoples relationships/chicks.even though some older girls do still act young and foolish.I like them mature and secure.

im serious....who the fuck are you people and why isnt this closed?

so if i were to tell a halrious story about how when i was 19 i ate too many pot brownies and freaked out watching the dirty hands video it would be the end of the world but people can just waltz on in and strike up a discussion about fucking 8th graders? rad dude.

seriously.....this shit is so unamusing i cant even start to explain it to you people.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by boogie hands@Dec 13 2005, 12:15 PM

im serious....who the fuck are you people and why isnt this closed?

so if i were to tell a halrious story about how when i was 19 i ate too many pot brownies and freaked out watching the dirty hands video it would be the end of the world but people can just waltz on in and strike up a discussion about fucking 8th graders? rad dude.

seriously.....this shit is so unamusing i cant even start to explain it to you people.

The boogie spoke