my gay weekend

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Friday I just hung out over my boys, smoked and played some NHL game.

Sat I bought some clothes then found out the beer spot didn't have jack shit so I got 5 cases of Heiny. Picked up a half-O of some kill and then went to my boys house for my party. Got shitty as hell until 5 am, passed out.

Sunday I woke up around 12, twisted an el and got rid of my headache. Went home, passed out again. Got up at like 5:30, went to my grandmoms for a family get-together, and now here I am.

i hate straight edge people just because they have to acknowledge the fact that they dont do shit to harm themselves. i mean, yea thats great and all, but dont label it, dont go around being proud of some dumb shit like that.

same reason i hate overly gay, gay people... its like if youre gay... thats fucking awesome, but its really not that big of a deal, youre not special, youre not cooler for it, so shut the fuck up about it...

Originally posted by El Mamerro+Dec 11 2005, 04:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Dec 11 2005, 04:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I spent it in the rainy, foggy mountains of PR, drinking sake and smoking cigars.

Yesterday my dad stabbed me in the face repeatedly with a sandwich.

[/b]

please please please for the love of god, elaborate

your stories are GOLD!!!

<!--QuoteBegin-Tough Love@Dec 11 2005, 05:03 PM

finals rock!

ditto, Microbi 830-1130 and organic chem 12-3 tomorrow... LAME

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Dec 11 2005, 09:13 PM

i got free drinks all last night because i went and got captain morgan for the bar (they had run out)

yeah. it was quite a night.

I got free drinks last night because the king of all atlanta hipsters (who I randomly know through his roomate) was at the bar and since I was part of the "posse" I got hooked up with yager shots and guiness till I had to leave before I started seeing double...

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by sarahyoulose+Dec 12 2005, 02:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sarahyoulose - Dec 12 2005, 02:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-El Mamerro@Dec 11 2005, 04:28 PM

Yesterday my dad stabbed me in the face repeatedly with a sandwich.

please please please for the love of god, elaborate

your stories are GOLD!!!

[/b]

It's all a bit blurry, but from what I remember, we were all sitting around (it was like 13 of us) at about 4:00 AM, completely faced, talking about how goddamn hungry we all were and how lazy we were to go fix ourselves something in the kitchen. Throughout this talk, dad slips away unnoticed and has the gall to come back with an absolutely spectacular-looking sandwich. Well, it was just ham, cheese and mayo, but that was fucking amazing given the circumstances.

So we all stopped talking and stared at it for a few minutes, until Dad asks "What?". We all stood up and started walking slowly towards the sandwich very silently, not unlike zombies, stretching our hands out to go for a grab. All of a sudden, Dad FLIPS THE FUCK OUT, grabs me from the crowd, and holds me hostage, as if anyyone would care. When that doesn't work, he just starts screaming "YOU WANT THIS SANDWICH?!?! TAKE IT!!!!" and just starts wailing on my face with it. He had my arms pinned so I couldn't do much except try to hide my face a bit... until I got an amazing idea.

I simply opened my mouth as he lunged down, got a nice big mouthful of smashed sandwich, and bit down, taking most of it with me. Suddenly realizing his weapon has been mostly neutralized, dad lets me go and stares at it, slightly confused. I just ran away and ate it before any of the other zombies realized what I'd done. I won.

Five minutes later there was a huge pillow-and-shaken-beer fight all over the place.

• 2 weeks later...
i hate straight edge people just because they have to acknowledge the fact that they dont do shit to harm themselves. i mean, yea thats great and all, but dont label it, dont go around being proud of some dumb shit like that.

same reason i hate overly gay, gay people... its like if youre gay... thats fucking awesome, but its really not that big of a deal, youre not special, youre not cooler for it, so shut the fuck up about it...

firstly, thats fucking ridiculous. i hate edge kids too. YOUR LIFE IS YOUR CHOICE, MY LIFE IS MY CHOICE. its that simple. but you're going to say its gay to label your lifestyle or personal choices? straight edge means you don't do drugs. tagger means you do graffiti. it simply makes life easier to say "i'm straight edge" vs "i don't drink, smoke, do drugs, or have promiscuous sex." right? argue with me, come on.

secondly. why wouldn't you be proud of something like that? it takes a lot to go through life sober. as a few posts in this thread have mentioned: sober weekends=gay, boring weekends. if someone can enjoy their life w/o hurting their body through the consumption of drugs, i'd say thats an entirely respectable thing. why not take pride in something that most people in our age group COULD NOT do?

thirdly, i'm sober. i don't claim edge because i hate hardcore kids and i hate the connotations of straight edge (specifically SLC and some shit i got into in CO). but to each their own. as long as you can go around thinking you're gonna knock a girl up by getting head, i think these kids have a right to be proud of getting through life (or their late teen years) w/o drugs.

**edit: speeling is hard.

also: the weather has been real shitty in the bay. fucking annoying.

I know many straightedge kids who're very cool people and keep it to theirselves. They don't mind me drunk and one actually said that it's better for some kids to be drunk, and some to be sober. You know: some people can't fucking speak to strangers if they don't have a few beers. Some people turn into assholes when they're drunk.

Generally I share the same values with most of them: Parent's shouldn't be drunk around their kids, Drinking should be fun, etc.

But then again we don't live in SLC and these edge guys I was talking about, they don't have gang hoodies, wristbands or x's in their hands so aside from the tattoos they could be just labeled as "sober".

'Specially since most of the straightedge kids ARE stuck up assholes ALL THE TIME.

***666 sXe 666 drop out 2001***

PS. I still think One Life Crew is good music...

Originally posted by theGOON@Dec 28 2005, 09:11 PM

how could you like one life crew??? fuck

"hardcore is a white man's sport!"

i mean, thats funny... but not when they're serious....

I know their lyrics suck ass, but some songs are pretty good music-wise.

but just music... I really don't have anything good to say about the band or their message