Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Abracadabra

my gay weekend

so i decided to stay sober this weekend (it's been a while). on sunday i found myself sitting in a park reading a book like a fuckin granny. wow, i'd hate to be straight edge

I thought this was a thread about someone getting dragged to go see BrokeBack mountain by their girlfriend

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I spent it in the rainy, foggy mountains of PR, drinking sake and smoking cigars.

Yesterday my dad stabbed me in the face repeatedly with a sandwich.

Fuck that my weekend was pretty good.

Myself and 15 others went to Six Flags Over Texas.

That was last night, they drove up from austin to stay the weekend.

After Six Flags we went to my friend's house and bought 45 Colt45's (that's 3x15pack (12 pack price with THREE free cans))... we had alot of other stuff to drink as well.

...and this girl that's supposed to be a friend stole some pills from my brother...hmmm

Guest beardo

i pretty much stayed sober in that i didnt actually get drunk for a change. got some artwork, xmas shopping and household chores done. heres to productivity.

word,i got some xmas shopping done,i also caught up on some sleep that i dont get during the week,i work too much,so that shit was needed

ps. my hangover today was killer.

my buddy and I went to some hiphop show last night,

and to see a friend's funk band play, but we were already

so drunk that we didn't even finish a single beer at two bars.

I feel sorry for my toilet.

ugh... my weekend was shitty too. I got drunk guzzlin a 40 oz from mickeys that took probably a half hour to get because all the stores we went to didnt have it until finally bum bum buuuum! we found one. So i drank a 40 and shared a 24 oz of corona.. I was fricken cool off that shit smoked some cigs and then through it all up and i was normal again. FUCK MY LIFE!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this