Abandoned buildings and places.

YourSistersAssCookie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 9/12/2016 at 3:37 AM, CALIgula said:

bump this thread because i just saw a commercial on the channel viceland for a new show called abandoned where they go exploring abandoned places like in this thread.

so my question....is anyone going to watch it?

I like the ones where they go to abandoned malls. It really shows off the shift in our culture towards digital everything. I spent most of my childhood in malls its weird that kids today dont use it as a hub the way we used to.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Had to look up Hantavirus...

Hantaviruses are a family of viruses spread mainly by rodents and can cause varied disease syndromes in people worldwide.  Infection with any hantavirus can produce hantavirus disease in people. Hantaviruses in the Americas are known as “New World” hantaviruses and may cause hantavirus pulmonary syndrome (HPS). Other hantaviruses, known as “Old World” hantaviruses, are found mostly in Europe and Asia and may cause hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome (HFRS).

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

3 hours ago, Ko SprueOne said:

Had to look up Hantavirus...

Hantaviruses are a family of viruses spread mainly by rodents and can cause varied disease syndromes in people worldwide.  Infection with any hantavirus can produce hantavirus disease in people. Hantaviruses in the Americas are known as “New World” hantaviruses and may cause hantavirus pulmonary syndrome (HPS). Other hantaviruses, known as “Old World” hantaviruses, are found mostly in Europe and Asia and may cause hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome (HFRS).

Was 100% not about to Google that shit lol. For sure opposite of what I had in my guesstimation. Was thinking it was some kind of government nuclear contaminant shit. 

• LOL! 1