Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
YourSistersAssCookie

Abandoned buildings and places.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - November 26, 2010 .. 6 p.m. EST[/size]

Click on any advertiser(non-12oz. paint shop ad) check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

Each screen grab has to be from a different advertiser per day, you can only submit 2 screen grab ads per day, giving you 1 free month a day for your participation.

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

DON'T try and send us your prior efforts. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers.

Enjoy…

This contest will run all week until Friday - November 26, 2010 .. 6 p.m. EST[/size]

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

Midrand Kwazulu Natal South Africa.

Saw this place from the highway. Given my natural curiosity of abandon places I turned around to explore.

Turns out a year earlier the only recorded tornado ever in the area had hit this one house and nothing else. It was a real eerie scene. Furthermore the area is a Zulu tribal reservation and come to find out this house had been owned by one of the only white families in the reservation and had been for 100+ years. I'm not spiritual or anything but it really semed like god had decided these people don;t belong there. Looters had taken anything of value including scrap metal, wires furniture etc.

The first pic is the main driveway. To me it looks like nature had decreed that no one gets in or out of this place. Luckily the looters had created a bypass entrance.

DSCN0228.jpg

DSCN0230.jpg

DSCN0232.jpg

DSCN0233.jpg

It seemed that all the knocked down trees were felled in the direction of the house.

DSCN0234.jpg

DSCN0236.jpg

DSCN0237.jpg

It must of been a nice place. Looters had started to remove the parkay (or whatever it's called) floors

DSCN0238.jpg

DSCN0239.jpg

DSCN0240.jpg

This was the front of the house where people would of parked. Note the tree laying on top.

DSCN0246.jpg

DSCN0247.jpg

DSCN0248.jpg

Tractor tire

DSCN0249.jpg

Not only was there a tornado, but this tree and this tree alone had burnt. The house was not burned.

DSCN0254.jpg

DSCN0255.jpg

DSCN0256.jpg

DSCN0266.jpg