goodbye winter. hello nice weather.

defyoner

well, im done with the north end of things. im heading my ass to florida. move in date december 15th. so for all you northerners.. enjoy your cold cold snow and shitty ass wind chills.. theres no such thing down there. but i do regret to say i will miss some of you. no more ohio trips. no more boston trips. or any of that for a while. the few that are lucky will be on my visitation list. this includes; 1 futon for your sleeping, 1 spot on my couch for watching the 50" hdtv, 1 bar stool at the breakfast bar, 1 parking spot behind my garage (if needed). if you think you are on this list, ask. if you would like to be on this list i am currently taking CASH OFFERS.. no credit accepted. no IOU's. no "aww come on man hook a nigga up" type deals. no bullshit. i will include the layout of my place so that it might spark up higher intrest.. thus making the cash offers greater. thank you and have a nice day.

FL010164.JPG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i hear you beefeater. although i cannot afford cali, well my desired location in cali. so florida will do for now. how ever, theres no vehicle emissions, and no income tax.

List so far:

Swif1

Gliko

Aids Is a Myth

Diggity

trackstand

Makros (alotted double of everything offered + free continental breakfast)

fermentor666

S@T@N (even though you live 30 min away.)

MR BOJANGLES

ZackAttack

any of the IOKS family.

you douchebag...my name ain't on that list...

fuck it son...i'm coming anyway, and when i get there, there better be a mint for me on the futon, and a continental breakfast, and you better have some clean towels...see you in two weeks...and i'm bringing my cousins from the west side.

yeah i hope your house is hurricane proof.... if there is such a thing.

i was interstate driving during that huge ass snowstorm that came outta the southwest of all places. i saw alot of people on the sides of the road, and a couple of full on accidents. shit was nuts.