Quit doing this!

JambaJuice

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metro/2...-7m3ccrime.html

UNION-TRIBUNE

December 3, 2005

CITY HEIGHTS – A graffiti-tagging crew member shot a rival who was painting on a building on Wabash Avenue last night, police said.

The victim was hit in the upper back and arm with a shotgun blast of birdshot about 8:30 p.m., San Diego police Sgt. Rich Nemetz said. He said the wounds were not serious.

The victim and a companion were tagging a building when two tagging crew rivals confronted them. Words were exchanged and one of the crew members opened fire with a shotgun, Nemetz said.

The gunman and his companion ran north on Swift Avenue. Paramedics took the victim to a hospital.

– Pauline Repard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i beg to differ with you there =^.^= ,because although the straightforward taste of the first pitchblack was good, it lingered on the pallete fot to long a period. now when you compare the algorythmic harmonies if you will of pitch black 1 and 2 you will find the even though the added sour may seem pointless and a tad trite you will find that the tartness curbs the long endured aftertaste wich is pitchblack 1, so in hitherto O_^ , i say pitch black 2 is so better.

3 sourdough thickburgers, 1 large curly fries, 1 large mr pibb..

is so gonna be breakfast tommorow..

nothing new about tagbangers..... but gimme somthing about tagpowerrangers and you got me interested

Originally posted by guerillaidiom+Dec 11 2005, 03:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (guerillaidiom - Dec 11 2005, 03:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SpyD@Dec 11 2005, 04:34 AM

How come the green ranger could kick all the other rangers' asses when he was evil, but when he turned good, he lost all that extra ass-kicking ability?

how'd he end up turning white too?

it was like an incubator deal or something, right?

[/b]

Aryan powers that be?

it was the pony tail...and the fact that he was....uh ...evil..

but if i was the black ranger i woulda fucked the polyester off the yellow and pink ranger....and rita too...and possibly that android that was in the base

does anybody else wake up in the morning with the dragon zord flute call stuck in their head?

i heard they test mountain dew flavours in seattle...is this true?

Originally posted by SpyD@Dec 11 2005, 09:34 AM

How come the green ranger could kick all the other rangers' asses when he was evil, but when he turned good, he lost all that extra ass-kicking ability?

Yeah, the Green Ranger was evil and when you're evil, you don't have to worry about holding back....like the Nazis.

And Mountain Dew....yaarrggghhhhhh...I hear a secondary use for that swill is cleaning out the fuel tanks on jet planes

Green ranger was the shit he had the illest dinosaur.

He turned white after i think rita or zed captured him and destroyed his belt or something so he didnt have the ability to become green anymore so he came back as the white ranger after some like spiritual retreat or something.

I remember backthen i wanted the flut for my birthday but instead got the gloves that make noise when you pressed the butttons it had on the inside, shit was ill too.

Originally posted by SF1@Dec 11 2005, 01:21 PM

"Sniff,sniff.. it was this guy that writes ----, He shot me because I write ----. You aren't gonna arrest me too are you? sniff, sniff. :cry2: "

What the fuck is wrong with kids these days???

Seriously, just have your friends drop you off at the Emergency Room, and you keep your mouth shut.

Anyways..

I would rather shank someone than shoot them...