who is the one?

emanon

wondering what some people gotta say about some real shit. some sick shit. some im gonna elevate at this one time even if i dont normally and just drop this real quick shit. there is only one to me. then again there are so fucking many. speak of inspirations so hopefully as to inspire other inspired people for whatever. peace krs one.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the best way to get through is to not try right? GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE! meaning means . . . fuck its even crazier when its read cause theres alternate ways to. . . grimy kid. i just wanna know what some mother fuckers got to really say or some shit. some "gangster shit" or whatevers going on. im all about that hip hop shit but the evolution ive seen behind graffitti shows much more than just hip hop. i cant seem to excape the madness. maybe only when im on here. society would call me insane. reality knows im true. . . word word oh and thank god for my ipod cause fuck if it wasnt for that thing id hate to be on my computer at odd hours of the night like wtf. its time for sleep or something. mad delerious.