wtf is with hating jews?

oh so modern

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by iliveinavagina@Dec 10 2005, 03:12 PM

jews+christians_debate.jpg

the real reason why jews are hated and persecuted in europe to even what we can call the modern era is becuase of the christian stance against the concept of intrest with loans. So if the christians or the catholic church which during the middle ages was about as powerful as a nation couldnt flat out go against this pillar. Someone had to fill the void and the jews were just that. the jews filled a niche in society of "banking"...the real problem is when money and ethnic minority are intertwined i mean shit what you expect people to crack a smile.

Germany gets a bad rap against the jews becuase of the holocuast. but france spain italy and russia have lashed out against jews over the course of history. why not the banking class of people are a perfect target.

_558450_holocuast300.jpg

this is the resualt of people not liking to pay intrest so the real question now is why the fuck do the "liberated jews" in turn commit the SAME atrocities towards another people..

biddu4a.gif

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i guess its human nature...but i dunno you gotta give hitler some cool points with out him the jews would have never had a country so they could do what was done to them right?

DING, DING DING!!!! :biglaugh:

Truest post on this thread!

(minus the Hitler shit, fuck Hitler)

Has anyone thought of it this way? K maybe this world is so fucked that 90% of everyone fuck you over in some way, and some of those people are jewish. Its not just jewish people that fuck you over, everyone fucks you over. Its like me saying i hate black people cause they always steal shit from me, everyones stole shit from me so how could i single out black people.

i just cant help myself really:

what makes the jewish question so unique

is that it is both a faith as well as an ethnicity.

i may be stating the obvious but the same is not true

for christians, and even, although less so, for muslims.

i usually try to aviod these kinds of arguments

because i dont think i should have to think of points

against racial prejudice, it is more about me than any of you.

i shouldnt have to reassure myself that hating jews is bad

and that nazism/white power/white pride

is misguided if not outright wrong.

but hey whatevers clever.

all of you will probably go get jobs just like anyone else

and no one will ever be the wiser about any hatred/prejudice.

unless you are a cop in which case such is expected.

one love.

seeking i aint tellin you how to do your job

but get the last word and close this business.

I like the Jews who look like Dr. Seuss characters with curly fries stuck to the side of their faces, like what would happen if a 'Wocket' were to fall into a dumpster full of diner food, black jackets, and staple guns. It's cool because when you drive through certain neighborhoods you'll see hundreds of them walking in and out of stores, across overpasses, crossing streets, etc... and you can't help but feel that they're completely harmless; almost as if they'd never deviate from their usual course of action to hurt or help you. Which leads me to believe that they're more like Sims than they are actual people.

[/ignorance]

Originally posted by whoiseuth@Dec 10 2005, 11:50 PM

i just cant help myself really:

what makes the jewish question so unique

is that it is both a faith as well as an ethnicity.

i may be stating the obvious but the same is not true

for christians, and even, although less so, for muslims.

i usually try to aviod these kinds of arguments

because i dont think i should have to think of points

against racial prejudice, it is more about me than any of you.

i shouldnt have to reassure myself that hating jews is bad

and that nazism/white power/white pride

is misguided if not outright wrong.

but hey whatevers clever.

all of you will probably go get jobs just like anyone else

and no one will ever be the wiser about any hatred/prejudice.

unless you are a cop in which case such is expected.

one love.

seeking i aint tellin you how to do your job

but get the last word and close this business.

Is that a poem? If so, it doesn't rhyme...

Originally posted by SF1@Dec 10 2005, 01:10 AM

Honestly I know it's wrong to hate or distrust someone just cause of their race and I try to keep an open mind when I meet someone but pretty much every Jew I've had any contact with has disapointed me (minus maybe a few). They all have that shiestyness to them and always scheming on ways to get over on someone while playing innocent.

I can actually understand why so many people hate Jews. They're always fucking niggas over but quick to play the poor victim role. I aint gonna say I hate all Jews, just most of the ones I've met.

And yeah... fuck Isreal.

you too ,huh?

SF you know why theyre like that?

Because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard. They change the words from their (right) places and have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them. And you will not cease to discover deceit in them, except a few of them. But forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds). Verily, Allâh loves those who do good (Al-Ma'idah 5:13)

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Dec 11 2005, 12:07 AM

I like the Jews who look like Dr. Seuss characters with curly fries stuck to the side of their faces,

LOL funniest Jew quote ever....you call them curly fries I call them ding dongs. anyway, I don't hate jews just for being Jewish, I hate them for the Jewy things they do.

being a jew is a birth right passed on by the vagina of the jewish mama to the lil jews...you cant become a jew...you can only i dunno what the word is but if by blood you arent as jewish as 100 precent jew how the fuck can you fully get into heaven?

and exclusivity comes a false sense of superiority....

damn the nazi and the jews got a few things in common...

this is the essential flaw of humanity...us and them

and im playing right into cuase i dont like prolly anyone i have my racial prejudices why not everyone else seems have one lol

My Dearest Israel Haters

1) Israel and Palastine are engaged in a war. Therefore, you should not complain when a tank runs over your shelter. You are in a war zone, your people are blowing up civilians. These guys are basically like the 7 year old kid who gets in a fight with a 4th grader and throws the first few punches but then realizes that he's about to get mashed the fuck out and so runs to his teacher to snitch. In the words of those tee-shirts "STOP snitchin..."

2) The Jew BOUGHT most of Palastine on the fair market. Yes, the Palastinias were poor at the time, but they sold their land straight up. Then the land gets more valuable and they want to come back and take it. The thing is, they fucking sold it. Yes Israel expanded in the wars from property that was purchased. Yes Israel was in kahootz with the Europeans. But the Jew was getting fucked by the Germans, the Russians, and basically all of Eastern Europe by the time.

3) The only feasible solution is to put up a fucking wall. Trough the Jews and the Palastinians off from one another. And for God's (or Allah's) sake, Quit Snitchin to the UN.

Originally posted by Milton@Dec 11 2005, 04:49 AM

My Dearest Israel Haters

1) Israel and Palastine are engaged in a war.  Therefore, you should not complain when a tank runs over your shelter.  You are in a war zone, your people are blowing up civilians.  These guys are basically like the 7 year old kid who gets in a fight with a 4th grader and throws the first few punches but then realizes that he's about to get mashed the fuck out and so runs to his teacher to snitch.  In the words of those tee-shirts "STOP snitchin..."

2) The Jew BOUGHT most of Palastine on the fair market.  Yes, the Palastinias were poor at the time, but they sold their land straight up.  Then the land gets more valuable and they want to come back and take it.  The thing is, they fucking sold it.  Yes Israel expanded in the wars from property that was purchased.  Yes Israel was in kahootz with the Europeans.  But the Jew was getting fucked by the Germans, the Russians, and basically all of Eastern Europe by the time. 

3)  The only feasible solution is to put up a fucking wall.  Trough the Jews and the Palastinians off from one another.  And for God's (or Allah's) sake, Quit Snitchin to the UN.

STOP SPREADING YOUR JEW LIES!!!

(I'm playin.)

So Europe helped the jews live in the Middle East, surrounded by Arabs who apparently, according to Dawood, hate the jews enough to write it in their holy texts. How was this a favor?

By the way, myself and a roommate got burned for 2000 bucks rent by an irish kid, fuckin micks are no good.

(since i need to get the last word of course)

i cant believe anyone took this thread seriously. those of you trying to rationalize your distrust of jews are retarded and those of you trying to 'talk sense' to these people are as well.

the jewish 'debate' has been going on for what, about 2006 years now? chances are good that it won't be 'settled' once and for all on this message board. have fun and finger bang girls, don't argue about dumb shit like this.