I aint sayin she's a golddigger

Guest MR BOJANGLES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dumy@Dec 10 2005, 12:23 PM

hahha..man, this is a life lesson regardless of the gender..

when I let people borrow money it's one of two scenario's either

A) I let them borrow the money and they let me hold something until the pre agreed upon date when the borrowed money is returned

B) I let them borrow a very small amount which I never have any intention of seeing again..its my way to try to counterbalance Karma.. and If they pay me back its a welcome suprise (this rule only applies to family some very close homies and NO RANDOM BEEZY'S)

regardless if you ain't smashing she shouldn't be asking..it's your money dog that shit is serious..would the bitch let you borrow $300 like that? Has she ever helped you out before? Have you ever helped her out before? If you give her the loot you ain't gonna see it again without some serious drama..

this is good.

Guest Sparoism

Tell her to hock some of the shit other clowns bought her with her sad sack routine.

Just don't get caught up...I don't care HOW fine she is.

Or, just say..."So, do I get to fuck you before or after I pay you the $300?" You might lose a friend, or she'll see where you're going with it and back up off you.

It's not that I think too many bans are going down in 12 oz. I think it is that they are going out to the wrong places. I think anyone with less than 100 posts who is trying to be sarcastic or funny should be kicked the fuck out or put on time out.

Additionally,

1) This "give her some excuse" and try to fuck her is straight 14 year old style.

2) Is there another girl that you could be sleeping with? Think about doing that.

3) I keep money and random chicks separate. Which means they are put on a limited access account of cabfare and directions. Thing is, a woman that would be worth your time would not come up to you with her hand out after 2 weeks or whatever. Women you want to fuck with have more pride than that.

3.1) If she doesn't have enough pride to no ask you for the money imagine her personal hygene habits...

WORD WORD!

Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by Gigantic Jug+Dec 10 2005, 09:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gigantic Jug - Dec 10 2005, 09:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-THANKYOU@Dec 10 2005, 07:23 AM

give it to her...

only if she lets you put it in her butt.

god not even worth 300 bones

[/b]

Depends on the girl...but, three bills is mighty steep.

If she hooked dude up BEFORE she hit him up for the loan, she might have had some leverage. But, as it stands, he's got nothing to lose at this point besides some potetial headaches down the road.

I think he needs to listen to that Ice Cube song...you know, "Can't Trust 'Em".

Oh yeah....TELL HER TO GET A FUCKIN' JOB, ALREADY!!! What's her deal, anyway? Is she too beautiful to work? Does she not have the First Bank of Mom and Dad to tap? Sounds like she's into some baaaaad business to me.

It's like the time I was walking down the street, and this panhandler kept sweating me...so I said, "Motherfucker, do I look like the Nigga Bank? Look at my shoes. Does it look like I have money falling out of my asshole? What's wrong with you?" That did it. I'll step to a crackhead any old day, especially one that won't lay off me.

dad,

its your son. do not give this girl monies. you promised that you would buy me the new Nerf gun. remember??? :(

but for real. 3 days and shes already hitting you up for 3 bills? nnahhh...

i wasnt havin it after 1.5 years.. when i got asked for 1200.

if i didnt fall for it nor should you. plus.. you aint even gettin your dick wet.

TRUST.

if she has a kid. thats her problem not yours.

<3 your son. (not the asian one.)

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Dec 9 2005, 04:03 PM

THE PROBLEM WITH NIGGAS NOWADAYS IS THAT THEY BE GIVIN A FUCK ABOUT A BITCH. DOGS I WAS FUCKIN WITH THIS BAD BAD PUERTO RICAN BITCH WHO HAD A CONNECT TO GET MAD PILL WORK AND I CAME THRU AND WAS LIKE "YO IM MAD BROKE" AND SHE HIT ME WITH 100PACKS ALL DAY, LOVE, PURE PROFIT. I WAS BEATIN ALL DAY, BUKKAKE LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER, GETTIN FED, GETTIN MONEY. LIVIN NIGGA! THEN I FELT LIKE "MAN THIS OTHER BITCH OVER HERE IS REAL BAD, AND SHE LETS ME DRIVE HER WHIP ALL DAY WHILE SHE'S AT WORK" SO I JUST FUCKED WIT HER, SMELL ME? THEN WHEN THE OTHER BITCH CAME OUT ON SOME SHIT LIKE "WAAAH WAAAH YOU PLAYIN MEEE WAAAH" I JUST SHRUGGED AND JUMPED IN THE OTHER BITCH WHIP. CALL THE WAMBULANCE BITCH. I AINT GIVIN A BITCH NOOOOO MONEY, THATS WHEN YOU GET FUCKED UP HUB AND THEN THE BITCH DOES YOU DIRTY AND YOU REALIZE YOU COULDA PUT HYDRAULICS ON YOUR CIVIC WITH THE MONEY YOU SPENT ON BUYIN THIS BITCH SHOES ALONE. WHERES YOUR MONEY AT B? THAT SHIT GONE, AND THAT BITCH GOT SOME CRISPY ASS 4'S ON HER FEET AND YOU OVER HERE LIKE "DAMN, I COULDA BOUGHT THAT SHIT I WANTED BUT I GOT THIS BITCH A COACH BAG INSTEAD"...WHEN I GOT A BITCH, I GOT A BITCH. I AINT TRICKIN NOTHIN MY NIGGA, SHIT IS AGAINST MY RELIGION. ITS LIKE A NIGGA LIKE ME WILL LEAVE HIS WALLET AT HOME WHEN HE GOIN ON A DATE. FIGADEELME? ;)

MERO

HAHAHA

WOOO!!!

jesus...true fucking story. shit has made me feel so dumb.

and i do think the fact that bojangles has known her for years can change the situation. however, its agreed shes very shady for starting it after you confess your undying love...i wouldnt loan shit. youll just feel stupid later. if you do wind up buying presents for her kids, id go with her to buy them, not give her the cash, so you can make sure the kids get it.