I aint sayin she's a golddigger

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Originally posted by seeking@Dec 9 2005, 07:45 PM

honestly bro, all internet yapping aside, if you give this girl a single dollar, you're getting played. tell her you're sorry, you really don't have it to spare, and see what happens. $50 says she's 'busy' when you try calling in a week.

TRUE STORY. YOU MIGHT COULD MEMORIZE HER VOICEMAIL MESSAGE.

MERO GEEEEE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ego maniac+Dec 9 2005, 07:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ego maniac - Dec 9 2005, 07:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Dec 9 2005, 08:44 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-ego maniac@Dec 9 2005, 07:39 PM

hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What a dumb broke beezy....

how embaressing for her.

shes PATHETIC...

havin to ask some dude fer cash..

Kick her to the curb....like yesterday.

YEAH I KNOW YOU BEING SARCASTIC AND SHIT CUZ YOU'RE A BROAD, BUT NIGGAS ALWAYS THINK THEY GOTTA SUPPORT A BITCH, I THINK OTHERWISE

MEROOOOO

Being Sarcastic?

Im being Dead Fucking Serious.....

A Woman that has to ask a man fer

cash to pay her fucking phone bill,

I mean come on... the bitch is grown.

Shes a gawddamn leach...

He should be lucky he found this shitout

now and not later... when hes really whipped..

[/b]

0,1020,388489,00.jpg

ALL MY WOMEN! INDEPENDENT! THROW YO HANDS UP AT MEEEE!

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES+Dec 10 2005, 12:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MR BOJANGLES - Dec 10 2005, 12:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Dec 9 2005, 07:42 PM

You even hit that yet?

sadly...not yet. this all started like 3 days ago.

[/b]

I usually don't call a bitch if she don't give me the pussy. Makes me think something aint right with the picture if a grown ass woman want's to play that shit. And you're thinking about paying her phone bill??? Don't fuck with the bitch if she aint giving you pussy. And DON'T give her any money.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Good advice all of you. The red flags went up for me from the get-go. The only reason I started to fall for it was cuz of the way she broke down her finances etc. She gets money monthly for serving in Iraq and going to school and stuff and it just doesnt "cut it" as she put it. But bottomline: I think you all saved me from a bad mistake. I'm just a sucker for "stray cats" cuz a lotta people helped me when I needed it. But I think she's mistaking kindness for stupidity.

you should have smashed n' dashed. thats wut i always do, and i suggest it to the rest of you guys who dont want to be suckered into a relationship. good luck mr.bojangles, your in quite a pickle, whats bothering you is a moral issue, and somtimes you just have to say "fuck your situation, ive got my own life to deal with." be strong, stay handsome.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Dec 9 2005, 07:03 PM

THE PROBLEM WITH NIGGAS NOWADAYS IS THAT THEY BE GIVIN A FUCK ABOUT A BITCH. DOGS I WAS FUCKIN WITH THIS BAD BAD PUERTO RICAN BITCH WHO HAD A CONNECT TO GET MAD PILL WORK AND I CAME THRU AND WAS LIKE "YO IM MAD BROKE" AND SHE HIT ME WITH 100PACKS ALL DAY, LOVE, PURE PROFIT. I WAS BEATIN ALL DAY, BUKKAKE LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER, GETTIN FED, GETTIN MONEY. LIVIN NIGGA! THEN I FELT LIKE "MAN THIS OTHER BITCH OVER HERE IS REAL BAD, AND SHE LETS ME DRIVE HER WHIP ALL DAY WHILE SHE'S AT WORK" SO I JUST FUCKED WIT HER, SMELL ME? THEN WHEN THE OTHER BITCH CAME OUT ON SOME SHIT LIKE "WAAAH WAAAH YOU PLAYIN MEEE WAAAH" I JUST SHRUGGED AND JUMPED IN THE OTHER BITCH WHIP. CALL THE WAMBULANCE BITCH. I AINT GIVIN A BITCH NOOOOO MONEY, THATS WHEN YOU GET FUCKED UP HUB AND THEN THE BITCH DOES YOU DIRTY AND YOU REALIZE YOU COULDA PUT HYDRAULICS ON YOUR CIVIC WITH THE MONEY YOU SPENT ON BUYIN THIS BITCH SHOES ALONE. WHERES YOUR MONEY AT B? THAT SHIT GONE, AND THAT BITCH GOT SOME CRISPY ASS 4'S ON HER FEET AND YOU OVER HERE LIKE "DAMN, I COULDA BOUGHT THAT SHIT I WANTED BUT I GOT THIS BITCH A COACH BAG INSTEAD"...WHEN I GOT A BITCH, I GOT A BITCH. I AINT TRICKIN NOTHIN MY NIGGA, SHIT IS AGAINST MY RELIGION. ITS LIKE A NIGGA LIKE ME WILL LEAVE HIS WALLET AT HOME WHEN HE GOIN ON A DATE. FIGADEELME? ;)

MERO

HAHAHA

WOOO!!!

co-sign. :haha: :chicken: shit, and here i was feelin trife as hell about bustin the "shit i musta left my wallet at my peoples crib, you got the amex right baby?" card. real talk shit is fail safe!

So it's like this.

1) You haven't smashed.

2) She's already asking you for money.

3) You only told her you liked her last week.

4) She realizes she's hot.

The way I see it is this:

The bitch is not your wife. If you want to ask somebody to hold some money down the road after you've been dating a while cool. If you haven't smashed yet and she's asking you for dough after three days you need to bounce asap. She isn't your wife. It isn't your kid. BOUNCE BOUNCE

Milton

Say Word!

And by the way, around here you should see that Kanye West song come on. Wanna be actress/model/waitress types go nuts. Word!

wahh, she doesnt get enough from student loans and from being in iraq(?!) do you know what kind of money cats are making over there? crazy cheddar. granted, it's a fucked up situation, but shit is all bankable. they got NO bills. if she served, an she didn't put it away, boo hoo for her. your girl is a skeezer homie, an you deserve better. big up yourself an go find a decent broad.

Guest KING BLING

Not that I'm naive - but WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BABY DADDY, HIS MOMMY AND DADDY, HER MOMMY AND DADDY, HER RICH UNCLE, HER SAVINGS FROM IRAQ (I know someone who bought a brand new SUV with cash with this money)

When you realize that shes for sure playing you, and probably played all them to, you'll know what to do...

Originally posted by KING BLING@Dec 10 2005, 02:13 AM

Not that I'm naive - but WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BABY DADDY, HIS MOMMY AND DADDY, HER MOMMY AND DADDY, HER RICH UNCLE, HER SAVINGS FROM IRAQ (I know someone who bought a brand new SUV with cash with this money)

When you realize that shes for sure playing you, and probably played all them to, you'll know what to do...

Co-sign to that. All mega hot bitches become this way when they realize they can pull the wool over the eyes of a chump. If you give this broad a roll of pennies you are not only getting played like a sucker, you would be playing the herb role.

"You need some what!? You better go ask your baby's father for that shit!"

hahha..man, this is a life lesson regardless of the gender..

when I let people borrow money it's one of two scenario's either

A) I let them borrow the money and they let me hold something until the pre agreed upon date when the borrowed money is returned

B) I let them borrow a very small amount which I never have any intention of seeing again..its my way to try to counterbalance Karma.. and If they pay me back its a welcome suprise (this rule only applies to family some very close homies and NO RANDOM BEEZY'S)

regardless if you ain't smashing she shouldn't be asking..it's your money dog that shit is serious..would the bitch let you borrow $300 like that? Has she ever helped you out before? Have you ever helped her out before? If you give her the loot you ain't gonna see it again without some serious drama..

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Dec 10 2005, 12:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Dec 10 2005, 12:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ego maniac@Dec 9 2005, 07:47 PM

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Dec 9 2005, 08:44 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-ego maniac@Dec 9 2005, 07:39 PM

hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What a dumb broke beezy....

how embaressing for her.

shes PATHETIC...

havin to ask some dude fer cash..

Kick her to the curb....like yesterday.

YEAH I KNOW YOU BEING SARCASTIC AND SHIT CUZ YOU'RE A BROAD, BUT NIGGAS ALWAYS THINK THEY GOTTA SUPPORT A BITCH, I THINK OTHERWISE

MEROOOOO

Being Sarcastic?

Im being Dead Fucking Serious.....

A Woman that has to ask a man fer

cash to pay her fucking phone bill,

I mean come on... the bitch is grown.

Shes a gawddamn leach...

He should be lucky he found this shitout

now and not later... when hes really whipped..

0,1020,388489,00.jpg

ALL MY WOMEN! INDEPENDENT! THROW YO HANDS UP AT MEEEE!

[/b]

HOLLA.