INTRODUCING THE "BRINCO"

dumy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So, from what I hear she basically uses the same factories in China as the other major shoe manufacturers. Which means she is paying people about 46 cents a week to make the fucking shoes. I read an article where she rationalized that by saying that she was "drawing attention to the working conditions in the factories of major shoe-makers..."

I want me some Immigrant shoes. I should have no problem sneaking into clubs (or sorority houses) after I get them...

SHE'S WHITE B, SHE AINT TRYING TO "HELP THE CAUSE" SHE'S TRYING TO GET PUBLICITY FOR HER GRAPHIC DESIGN FIRM OR WHATEVER THE FUCK CORNY SHIT SHE'S INTO. SO SHE'S USING MEXICANS THE WAY NIGGAS USED RETARDS IN THAT JOHNNY KNOXVILLE MOVIE, SHE'S TAKING ADVANTAGE OF NIGGAS WHO DONT KNOW NO BETTER, THEY JUST THINK THEY'RE GETTING FREE SHOES, THEY DONT GET THE "IRONY" AND THE "TONGUE IN CHEEK"-NESS OF THIS SHIT, WHICH IS GAY AS FUCK TO BEGIN WITH. THEY SHOULD TIE 100 CEMENT PAIRS OF BRINCOS TO THIS BITCHES LABIA AND THROW HER IN THE GULF OF MEXICO. FUCK THIS HIPPIE BITCH.

MEROOOOO

YOU CAN SPARK

IT UP, AND IMA

PUT YOU OOOUT!

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Dec 10 2005, 08:09 PM

SHE'S WHITE B, SHE AINT TRYING TO "HELP THE CAUSE" SHE'S TRYING TO GET PUBLICITY FOR HER GRAPHIC DESIGN FIRM OR WHATEVER THE FUCK CORNY SHIT SHE'S INTO. SO SHE'S USING MEXICANS THE WAY NIGGAS USED RETARDS IN THAT JOHNNY KNOXVILLE MOVIE, SHE'S TAKING ADVANTAGE OF NIGGAS WHO DONT KNOW NO BETTER, THEY JUST THINK THEY'RE GETTING FREE SHOES, THEY DONT GET THE "IRONY" AND THE "TONGUE IN CHEEK"-NESS OF THIS SHIT, WHICH IS GAY AS FUCK TO BEGIN WITH. THEY SHOULD TIE 100 CEMENT PAIRS OF BRINCOS TO THIS BITCHES LABIA AND THROW HER IN THE  GULF OF MEXICO. FUCK THIS HIPPIE BITCH.

MEROOOOO

YOU CAN SPARK

IT UP, AND IMA

PUT YOU OOOUT!

fuck....... u speak the truth