Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gunm

Dear Mr. Supervisor....

There's this computer program my work wants me to learn and they are on my ass to get it done. okay, no problem, I can hack that.

However, Mr. Fuckface supervisor thought it would be a great idea for me to get up and be at work at 7 in the morning to do some comprehensive training. Ok, I'm a big boy, I can be there by 7...no problem, anything to help me do my job better.

I get in and there's no training. Apparently there were no conditions to warrant use of the program that early in the day. I basically skimmed a manual, asked 2 questions and that was it! I got dragged in here an hour and a half early to sit around and goof off when i could be at home in bed.

I swear to god, no one better touch my stapler today.

So i got overcharged for lunch fuck that!!! I am going to tape someones chair to their desk brb

I just found out that I have 2 vacation days that I have to use before the end of the month.

Good thing too, I can really use some "me time".

^ teacher? <beefeater>

Imaging some of the crew as teachers is kinda amusing.

Lens...you're supervisor is fucking with you. He's just daring you to eat his lunch or drink his milk. Don't let him down.

Originally posted by SteveAustin@Dec 9 2005, 06:20 PM

^ teacher? <beefeater>

Imaging some of the crew as teachers is kinda amusing.

Lens...you're supervisor is fucking with you. He's just daring you to eat his lunch or drink his milk. Don't let him down.

No, i think he's daring me to leave a magnet for about five minutes on his laptop.

Naw, i'll probably just eat his lunch....

Yeah, i seriously think some kind of karma is at work here. Oh well, better keep the cycle going.

I'm off work today and loving it..

bout to go grab some food and what not..

Reading about lunch time work assaults and petty computer jokes makes me wish i was still employed, and not be a student anymore.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this