Stop Snitching

I.C.Shadow

Originally posted by Cruci4@Dec 10 2005, 05:31 PM

I wonder what would happen if no one committed a crime for a year, how much fucking money would be lost. All that talk about your safety is bullshit. If no one was getting slapped with DUI's for a year, i wonder how they would compensate for the loss. new laws? new taxes?

Also, this is something i've been curious about for years, where does the money go when you pay for a speeding ticket, for example? state? fed? local? It would be interesting to figure out what crime is paying for.

no bullshit.

I think the money pays for state employees to go golfing down in the Islands.

Judges to have their Benz detailed and Goveners and Mayors to throw parties for all the other ugly people.

Politics is hollywood for ugly people

Bottom Line

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sparoism

Cops rarely snitch on each other when they know who's on the take. Hmmmm.

Sounds like they need to take their own advice. Sell out a few of their own and I'm sure you'll see some real shit start happening. Anyone heard about the "Riders" trial here in Oakland? Dude who flipped had to transfer out of the OPD. Then, they declared a mistrial in the criminal phase, even though the civil penalty (eight figures) stood...which I, as a taxpayer, have to pony up for.

I saw this dude beating up on his girl in a car across the street from my office the other day...I ran up on him and said, "Yo, is there a fuckin' problem? You want to fuck with me, man, here I am but don't hit your woman. That makes you an even bigger bitch than you may think she is," and he walked off talking shit...right past the cops. When the cops came up, and asked me if I had seen anything...and I said, "Well, he walked right past you!Did the dispatcher bother to get a description so you could ID the guy in case he left the scene? Go talk to the victim, I'm SURE she'll tell you what's up, seeing as how he was threatening to kill her and her kids."

Soooo....am I a snitch? I guess it's a hard call.

I.C.Shadow, That's corny. You don't know that the bitch aint get caught taking it in the ass from mad dudes in his bed, infront of his kids, after smoking all his weed.

I've come to realize that some girls get off on the drama and find ways to provoke the shit out of their man. If you're gonna involve yourself in someone elses drama (especially if you don't know the details) then at least be man enough to fight the dude yourself, Running to the cops makes you worse of a tool than the guy hitting his girl. By the time the cops get there dude might have already bounced, so now they still pumped for blood so they run the chicks ID and find out she got a warrant, or maybe she got weed on her, now the bitch you was tryin to look out for is going to jail. Maybe they run your name and now you're going to jail too. Like dudes grandma said "in the end they just wanna get everybody."

Running to the cops makes you worse of a tool than the guy hitting his girl.

Originally posted by SF1@Dec 11 2005, 07:51 PM

I.C.Shadow, That's corny. You don't know that the bitch aint get caught taking it in the ass from mad dudes in his bed, infront of his kids, after smoking all his weed.

I've come to realize that some girls get off on the drama and find ways to provoke the shit out of their man. If you're gonna involve yourself in someone elses drama (especially if you don't know the details) then at least be man enough to fight the dude yourself, Running to the cops makes you worse of a tool than the guy hitting his girl. By the time the cops get there dude might have already bounced, so now they still pumped for blood so they run the chicks ID and find out she got a warrant, or maybe she got weed on her, now the bitch you was tryin to look out for is going to jail. Maybe they run your name and now you're going to jail too. Like dudes grandma said "in the end they just wanna get everybody."

:rolleyes:

You still can't hit her.

I'm saying, if I walk past a car and some chick is getting pummeled, fuck it. I'm not saying I've ever called the cops on ANYONE, but some shit is out of control. I know shithead dudes that don't respect women. Chances are shithead just drank too much and is taking it out on someone weaker than them.

Originally posted by fermentor666@Dec 9 2005, 12:05 AM

I'm gonna go out on a limb, here, and say start snitching!

Id rock that t-shirt.

People get that stop snitching shirts and put it on and are like "Yea, I dont give a fuck!" like thats as hard as it gets and his fellow gangsters would nod in agreement. But rocking a t-shirt that says start snitching would put you in the "I dont give a fuck" category even more than the opposite wouldnt it?

I dont even get it.

Its like saying bad means good cuz your bad and actually not good.

you people dont understand. the people wearing these shirts are aged 12-17. all thinking they are 'gangsta', but not knowing at all what it really is. shit is so stupid and the 'rapper's keep fueling the fucking fire of gayness.

being gangsta is a fad. a stupid one that is getting people hurt for nothing. 987346873 wrongs still dont make a right. wtf.

ziggy played guitar motherfuckers.

Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by SF1@Dec 11 2005, 11:51 AM

I played the cop to his face in front of five witnesses and what do you know? He had nothing to say.

I should also add that the mother of the woman in question was also present, making dude an even bigger mark.

He wouldn't fight me, and so that puts him at the top of the "Mark Of The Week" list, IMO.

I had a bike lock in my hand...that might have been a factor. Still, he was threatening to kill her and her kids. I'm not gonna sleep on THAT.

Dudes who make those kinds of threats usually won't follow through, but shit, she can't afford to take any chances. If it was YOUR baby's mama, what would YOU do?