How I could just Kill a Man

SpyD

Alright, I was watchin CSI or somthin today and they we're just commin up with some crazy ass evidence, like "the fingerprint left on the bottom of the left side of the table has DNA" or some shit, and I figured that with the advances in forensics, it would be pretty hard to get away with murder. So how would you go about killing someone (HYPOTHETICALY)?

We've come up with using an icicle to stab em or somthin...

THOUGHTS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that show is fucked, they would use that all that ferensics and sscienctific shit if like the president was killed, thats about it. if the timing was right, like doing a fill on the street, and i shot someone dead in the head on the street and took the subway 3 minuits later, no one would catch me/ or you

Guest uncle-boy

just commit the murder in a small town with minamally funded law enforcement.

make sure no one sees you

wear a disguise anyways

leave no witnesses

wear gloves

then torch all your clothes

wash in amonia

move far away

keep your mouth shut

they say its impossible to commit a murder without leaving something, taking something, or altering something which is supposed to make it impossible to commit murder. either way, do you think they catch everyone who commits murder? personally i think itd be safer to kill a random person. you know just slit their throat in an alley on some whoa thats a big ass knife type deal.

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Dec 8 2005, 02:27 AM

I think cacash was reading a book about techniques for killing people a while ago, so ask that fool for the specific information. Plus, he's a cop.

Link

9 chapters all pretty informative to what you are asking about.

The forensics and shit is pretty basically covered but if you want to go more in detail over that shit you might want to pick up a book that deals with only that.

Originally posted by LENS@Dec 8 2005, 11:23 AM

Always keep a portable hole handy.

Just drop the body in and....schlook!

you know, once I came across a show that was discussing these holes that they use in cartoons. Like seriously. Somthing about being a wormhole to an alternate dimension or somthing.

Originally posted by FunTimePartyTeam@Dec 8 2005, 03:50 PM

Have you seen that episode of Alfred Hitchcock Presents where this woman kills her husband by hitting him with a leg of ham. Then the cops come and she tells them she was cooking dinner and the man fell down the stairs (or something) and then proceeds to feed the ham to the cops that were interviewing her. Awesome.

that's Gangsta. It would have been more gangsta if she chopped him up and then fed him to the cops.

Originally posted by SpyD+Dec 8 2005, 04:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SpyD - Dec 8 2005, 04:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FunTimePartyTeam@Dec 8 2005, 03:50 PM

Have you seen that episode of Alfred Hitchcock Presents where this woman kills her husband by hitting him with a leg of ham. Then the cops come and she tells them she was cooking dinner and the man fell down the stairs (or something) and then proceeds to feed the ham to the cops that were interviewing her. Awesome.

that's Gangsta. It would have been more gangsta if she chopped him up and then fed him to the cops.

[/b]

there was a tales from the crypt episode with a similar story to that.

Tales From the Crypt used to scare the bajesus outta me.