elliot smith appreciation

12:02p.m

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i believe his substance of choice was cocaine because of songs like "The White Lady Loves You More," but then again historically "the white lady" has been heroin, but heroin on the streets now is so shitty its brown/black, so im guessing he meant cocaine. im sure someone can confirm that.

theres a whole conspiracy behind his death, whether it was suicide or not. he was in an argument with his girlfriend and she locked herself in a closet. he supposedly preceded to plead with her, gave up wrote a suicide note and stabbed himself in the chest. However the wounds arnt consistent with self inflicted stabbing wounds and the his name was misspelled "elliot" instead of "elliott" on the suicide note. the girlfriend was never brought up on charges. the smoking gun has the whole officialdeath report if your interested.

so ya i guess knowing that would mean im a fan. i can see why some people dont like him, like i assume they understand why i dont like korn, anything that mentions being "up in the VIP," or blink 182. to each his own. meh...

i'm really fucking surprised to see such a positive response to him. just about every person on this thread has bitched about emo kids, scene kids, whiney goths, or the like. elliott smith was a whiney little bitch just like them.

genius? are you fucking kidding me? about as much as rancid is genius (i have a rancid tattoo...), good maybe, but come on genius? that word is thrown around far too freely by people with incredibly low iq's.....

in conclusion. fuck appreciating that bitch. :haha: :king: :haha: