Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
12:02p.m

elliot smith appreciation

I've heard multiple stories about this guy. I heard he stabbed himself in the heart and I heard he took a shit load of pills. Does anyone know what happened?

i read in blender after his suicide that he stabbed himself in the heart. he stuck the knife in sideways to get through the ribs to hit the heart perfect. but who knows! i have also heard that he was stabbed by someone else, like i said, who knows.

i believe his substance of choice was cocaine because of songs like "The White Lady Loves You More," but then again historically "the white lady" has been heroin, but heroin on the streets now is so shitty its brown/black, so im guessing he meant cocaine. im sure someone can confirm that.

theres a whole conspiracy behind his death, whether it was suicide or not. he was in an argument with his girlfriend and she locked herself in a closet. he supposedly preceded to plead with her, gave up wrote a suicide note and stabbed himself in the chest. However the wounds arnt consistent with self inflicted stabbing wounds and the his name was misspelled "elliot" instead of "elliott" on the suicide note. the girlfriend was never brought up on charges. the smoking gun has the whole officialdeath report if your interested.

so ya i guess knowing that would mean im a fan. i can see why some people dont like him, like i assume they understand why i dont like korn, anything that mentions being "up in the VIP," or blink 182. to each his own. meh...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Thats more like it^

AND FUCK YOKO TOO

JOHN LENNON

ONE OF MY FAVORITE MUSICIANS EVER..

HE'S UP THRERE WITH DYLAN AND PAC

Fuck that, I don't even know who Elliot Smith is. John Lennon touched lives. Elliot Smith got geeked up and stabbed himself over a beotch.

RIP JOHN

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU

Originally posted by Jack McCoy@Dec 8 2005, 10:37 AM

Fuck that, I don't even know who Elliot Smith is. John Lennon touched lives. Elliot Smith got geeked up and stabbed himself over a beotch.

RIP JOHN

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU

make a john lennon thread then......

Originally posted by Jack McCoy@Dec 8 2005, 09:37 AM

821465.jpg

25 years today.

The fucking man.

yes. RIP.

me and my dad were talking about this yesterday.

RIP, John Lennon. you are great!

If you in the tri-state, K-Rock is doing an all day tribute with mad old interviews and shit. I could listen to Lennon talk for hours. A true genius.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this