Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
stuntastic

CISCO

this shit is something else. its rather hard to find in my area and if you drink 2 relatively small bottles, each 375 ml, you will be very very drunk and at less than 2 dollars a bottle you cant go wrong.anyhoo, this is pretty much all i drink now . I thought i had really found my nitch in the drinking game but recently I have been having some problems. My left arm has been getting numb and with shooting pains in it and the last couple times i drank it i felt like i was peeing in my pants. I kept rushing up to the bano and checking my weiner region out for urine that i didnt know about. turns out i never did pee in my pants but it still left me with some concern. I cant go back to royal gate and call me a vagina but i just cant drink forties anymore.

post some good cisco stories if you have any. or not.

http://www.ghettowine.com

http://www.bumwine.com

what it doh doh

Originally posted by ARCEL@Dec 8 2005, 03:37 AM

liquid crack, i've got to try this stuff if i ever find it

*isn't there some similar stuff called Ripple?

yeah, it's in the same category. i like cisco better.

Cisco is a Beverage Dessert wine for people who like a strong, great-tasting sweet wine at an affordable price.

i guess the kind people at cisco kind of summed it up the best. i have managed to collect all flavors last week when i found the green apple. my favorite flavor is easily the red. Its quite the conversation piece at a party as well.

i read on some weird blog shit that when cisco was introduced in D.C. that 75% of cases of children under the gae of 16 who went to the hospital for alcohol poisining. cisco is a beast

wild irish rose puts all other bum wines to shame. so damn good. on the topic, a train bum taught me a cool bum song a little bit ago...

whats the word?

thunderbird

whats the price?

80 twice

who drinks the most?

homeless folks

boones farm fuckin blows cock. That's one alcohol that's not worth wasting your time on... I mean, that stuff is weak as hell DAMN!

There's a grip of Cisco sold down in the hood around here. Mad Dog is ok. I like how they added a huge gold chain with a nameplate saying "bling" on the label (of MD 20/20).

i fukin LOVE Ciscos.. last tyme me nd my homeboy was drinkin dem he had to go to tha hospital after his third... after i woke up i was in detention center.. still not rele sure wut happend..

My friend runs a liquor store. cisco, thunderbird, nighttrain express, md 20/20, and georgi are bumjuices of choice. Yeah. And wild irish rose.

haha...Jack hit it right on the nose. I actually remember the news reports and stories talking about how its not a wine cooler and you shouldn't drink six of them at one time.

one of the bike guys I know recently picked up one of those zima XXX's. shit tasted just like orange soda.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this