RECOMMEND ME SOME BEER

GucciCondom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by John Birch@Dec 8 2005, 03:04 AM

you guys are all bitch drinkers. Bud light is the best shit. I've drank everything and been to europe and drank that garbage. Bud light is the only shit where you can drink 20 beers and still be able to drive to a spot and bomb it. all that microbrew garbage gives me the runs after 8 beers

after youve spent all that money on TWENTY beers your happy not being that drunk????????

and yeh, drink driving is for fools.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Dec 7 2005, 11:36 PM

seriously. talk about no imagination. it's like when you take someone to a fancy restaurant and the order a fucking burger

.... AND Freedom Fries.

Oh, and I've gotten drunk of pbr many times, but I think it sucks. If I want cheap beer, I'll drink Keystone, or :gasp: Bud light...

Oh, fuckin water beer, foiled again... nah, I'm just kidding, I'll drink the fuck out of some light beers, you all are nuts... you know what?

I'll just straight up drink whatever alcohol you've got unless it's of the mouthwash or rubbing variety.

You could always do something really crazy like try that new beer that you've not had before... oh well wtf ever.

JUST DONT DRINK BUD LIGHT.

Try Becks or something if you wanna stand around with bottles going yea and patting eachother on the back.

The second reply was the correct answer:

Originally posted by LENS@Dec 8 2005, 01:00 AM

Uhm.... I dunno about where you live or local distributors but get this stuff......

DeliriumTremens.jpg

Delirium Tremens is amazing shit.

original.jpg

Its a bit cooky looking but it has an amazing flavour and depth.

Drink some bud lite after and you will realise what beer is.

Bud lite is watered down piss.

My other favourite is budweiser Budvar, which is the real czech shit, not the american stuff.

Wonk.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

My "good" beer choices:

Metal_Sign_lg.jpg

20050103.jpg

Living in Puerto Rico though, under constant hot tropical sun and high humidity, makes it a VERY unpleasant experience to drink "good" beer such as the kind that has been espoused in this thread. Too heavy, too filling, too "unsunny". This kind of beer is best drunk at a pub with a frosty mug, after you hang your heavy coat on the back of your seat. That's simply not the case here often. Most beer is drunk during the day, under the sun, at the beach. It requires an entirely different kind of beer.

Specifically, what most people here are calling "shitty" beer.

My picks:

Default3_r2_c10.gif

1320.jpg

DES_979_300DPI.JPG

And yes, Budweiser. Among shitty beers, Budweiser actually stands above.

This is about as high quality as you should go:

xx_special_lager.jpg

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by H. Lecter@Dec 8 2005, 01:14 PM

I swear,

Sometimes you Moderators really got your heads up your asses..

jumping on the littlest discrepencies while complete duplicates go right past you.

The pre-existing 6 page, 233 replies , 1864 views Best Beer Thread that's probally been around before some of the moderators..

Sorry bout that, Captain Butthurt. Next time we'll try to care more about your way cooler thread.

If at some point today I care enough about the issue, I'll merge your thread into this one. If it looks like GucciCondom made an ill thread and you jumped into the bandwagon a lot later, I apologize. I swear it won't be on purpose.

Originally posted by El Mamerro+Dec 8 2005, 02:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Dec 8 2005, 02:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-H. Lecter@Dec 8 2005, 01:14 PM

I swear,

jumping on the littlest discrepencies while complete duplicates go right past you.

The pre-existing 6 page, 233 replies , 1864 views Best Beer Thread that's probally been around before some of the moderators..

Sorry bout that, Captain Butthurt. Next time we'll try to care more about your way cooler thread.

If at some point today I care enough about the issue, I'll merge your thread into this one. If it looks like GucciCondom made an ill thread and you jumped into the bandwagon a lot later, I apologize. I swear it won't be on purpose.

[/b]

B I could care less about who started what..

Remember, 12oz is your life,

not mine.

I don't understand you people some times,

all hyped to dead some threads over little shit like "slow start" or "there's one (remotely) similar"

but then complete duplicate threads go on without any notice..where's the sense in that??

I'd be better at your job than you,

if I did'nt already have a real one that is...

Originally posted by H. Lecter+Dec 8 2005, 07:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (H. Lecter - Dec 8 2005, 07:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by El Mamerro@Dec 8 2005, 02:46 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-H. Lecter@Dec 8 2005, 01:14 PM

I swear,

B I could care less about who started what..

Remember, 12oz is your life,

not mine.

I don't understand you people some times,

all hyped to dead some threads over little shit like "slow start" or "there's one (remotely) similar"

but then complete duplicate threads go on without any notice..where's the sense in that??

I'd be better at your job than you,

if I did'nt already have a real one that is...

[/b]

stop crying.