RECOMMEND ME SOME BEER

GucciCondom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by T.T Boy+Dec 8 2005, 01:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T.T Boy - Dec 8 2005, 01:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by fatalist@Dec 7 2005, 06:23 PM

try red stripe

yes!

or strongbow!

[/b]

If you're talking about the australian beer strongbow, that shit's wack

<!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Dec 8 2005, 01:33 AM

what kind of pussy drinks light beer?

I always gave americans the benefit of the doubt and assumed bud lights were light in calories or something health related (which is still gay), can someone enlighten us as to the alc. content of "bud light"?

ps

I'd just like to put it out there that any fancy-unconventional beer like coronas, or anything with added flavours, like "apricot," or honey is gay

Originally posted by WhiteOx+Dec 8 2005, 12:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteOx - Dec 8 2005, 12:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by T.T Boy@Dec 8 2005, 01:26 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Dec 7 2005, 06:23 PM

try red stripe

yes!

or strongbow!

If you're talking about the australian beer strongbow, that shit's wack

[/b]

strongbow is cider

Truly the epitome of brewing's two thousand year evolution, Samuel Adams Utopias™ offers a flavor not just unlike any other beer but unlike any other beverage in the world. Its warm, sweet flavor is richly highlighted with hints of vanilla, oak and caramel. Our 2003 batch topped out at a record breaking 25.6% ABV, beating the records that Samuel Adams® Triple Bock® and Samuel Adams® Millennium had set before it. And like those groundbreaking brews, Samuel Adams Utopias™ is not carbonated and should be served at room temperature. In one of many examples where Samuel Adams Utopias™ pushed the boundaries of beer, it received the highest recommendation (96-100 points) from the prestigious Wine Enthusiast Magazine (November, 2003 edition).

Due to legal restrictions, Samuel Adams Utopias™ can not be sold in the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Missouri, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Washington, and West Virginia.

edit***this is for the bud light naysayers...

well my son, then you're not a drinker. If you looking to get high do some heron. Or maybe pop some klonopins...

Irregardless of how much alcohol content or taste I'm still gonna drink 12-18 beers on an average drinking night. generally speaking, and from experience I'd rather drink alot and not get sick than drink alot, get deathly sick, get the shites, and/or wake up in an ER... which is all happened to me.

Don't get me wrong. I like pyramid heffy, I love cider etc etc, but bud or coors is always best and you can drink to most of it and stil be able to function the next day (and believe me I've lost lots of jobs/freinds/girls family cuz of my drinking)

Originally posted by John Birch@Dec 8 2005, 03:46 AM

edit***this is for the bud light naysayers...

well my son, then you're not a drinker. If you looking to get high do some heron. Or maybe pop some klonopins...

Irregardless of how much alcohol content or taste I'm still gonna drink 12-18 beers on an average drinking night. generally speaking, and from experience I'd rather drink alot and not get sick than drink alot, get deathly sick, get the shites, and/or wake up in an ER... which is all happened to me.

In other words you'd rather spend mad loot on a case of watered down beer, drink almost the whole case, and not even get drunk? :haha:

If you don't want to get drunk don't drink beer. If you just want a little buzz drink less.

Originally posted by John Birch@Dec 7 2005, 11:46 PM

if you don't drink to kill yourself, then you aren't drinking!

i'm going out like bon scott!