Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GucciCondom

RECOMMEND ME SOME BEER

My birthday is Saturday and I'm looking to spice it up with some beer I have never had. Suggest some shit I should try that is between $20-$30 and can be obtained from the local beer distributer. Thanks in advance.

Uhm.... I dunno about where you live or local distributors but get this stuff......

DeliriumTremens.jpg

This is an excellent ale, light body, pale with a nice fruit aftertaste. the best part is that it is like, 12.8 alcohol per bottle so it's equivalent to drinking three beers at once.

Other thyan that,

Newcastle

Arrogant Bastard Ale

Stella Artois

All the fancy pants beers/ales i buy on payday

yummmmmm

oh, and theres a place called the tied house in san jose. 89 cent half pints on thursday nights.

oh god is it ever worth it.

*edit*

ITA01496.jpg

4588681_2a3f865641.jpg

oh, and in Davis (college town) there's 1 dollar mixed drinks on saturdays at a place with a womans name. i forget what the place is called.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars+Dec 8 2005, 01:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iloveboxcars - Dec 8 2005, 01:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>3 beers at once if you go by american piss beer standards.

[/b]

ooooo, sorry Mr. "I'm too good to drink American beer"

<!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Dec 8 2005, 01:09 AM

oh, and in Davis (college town) there's 1 dollar mixed drinks on saturdays at a place with a womans name. i forget what the place is called.

You are thinking of Sophias. $5 cover and $1 well cocktails and beers allllll night Thursdays or fuck, was it wednesday....can't remember

Good lookin' out, I'm going to get on the phone tomorrow and see if the spot has any of this ish. The ones with high alcohol content are extra appealing. Keep giving me ideas.

Originally posted by John Birch@Dec 7 2005, 03:25 PM

drinks_bottle_bud_light.jpg

I've tried em all and this is still the best and only one you need. Coors light is good too

Ummmmmmmmmm, hell no. Makes me piss the stuff out as soon as i drink it.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Dec 8 2005, 01:03 AM

oh, and theres a place called the tied house in san jose. 89 cent half pints on thursday nights.

oh god is it ever worth it.

*edit*

ITA01496.jpg

4588681_2a3f865641.jpg

i saw the pic of jim beam cola and went to the liquor store and got one. they have them here in texas. someone said they dont have them in the states. they are wack, they are only 5% alcohol.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by John Birch@Dec 7 2005, 08:25 PM

drinks_bottle_bud_light.jpg

I've tried em all and this is still the best and only one you need. Coors light is good too

You suck at drinking.

Heres all you need:

BB22031-item.jpg

BB22028-item.jpg

BB28025C-item.jpg

Beer is Belgian business

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this