Mission complete

Guest imported_Tesseract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES

There's a CGI movie of The Transformers coming out on July 4th, 2007. Directed by Michael Ba and Executive Director Steven Spielberg. ...I'm excited.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Dec 8 2005, 01:13 AM

My favourite was Trax (sp).

And then, just last year, I watched a couple of episodes on DVD at this dude's house and one of them was the graffiti one.

Does anyone remember that? How that disenfranchised youth from NYC defeated Megatron with some orange spraypaint?

yeah....that was the one where the decpeticons were turning average, everyday cars into decepticons to form a massive massive army. And there was a point where Megatron picked up this black kid and said kid flipped open megatrons stomach hatch and soaked his circuits with spray paint. Ha ha, oh man, yes, i remember that.

Am i the only kid here that was traumatized by transformers the movie when everyone started getting KILLED? How about when Starscream was reduced to a pile of blackened ash and slag by Galvetron? I kept expecting Starscream to get back up but then....noooooo way!!!!!!

Originally posted by LENS@Dec 7 2005, 08:22 PM

Am i the only kid here that was traumatized by transformers the movie when everyone started getting KILLED? How about when Starscream was reduced to a pile of blackened ash and slag by Galvetron? I kept expecting Starscream to get back up but then....noooooo way!!!!!!

I was going to say, I remember being real young and getting that shit from the library for the first time, and right in the beginning where the Decepticons bust into the Autobot transport and start killing everyone I was like "THIS IS NOT FUCKING HAPPENING." Then Optimus died, IN THE FIRST HALF OF THE MOVIE.

It was actually very traumatizing when I was young.

Also, has anyone heard the rumor of there being a Soundwave that was an actual walkman/cassette player?

I'm getting Ravage tattooed on me in early '06 in a Kentucky Derby-esque scene.

Represent.

Also, does anyone know of any decent transformers books? I have a few, but I'm looking for more with particularly good character dossier/bios. I know there was the comic series that was all bios and such, I have a few of those as well... Offhand, does anyone else who collects those know of which issue has Ravages bio in it?

Holla.

traumatizing? no way! me and all of my friends were like "yeah!" people are actually getting hit and getting killed! just like in that one gi joe miniseries, when duke took that hit. no one ever got hit or killed in those cartoons, and after years of that it was like, ok come on someone needs to get hit and die or something. but i can't lie, i was a bit upset when optimus died, it was a shock.

I remember one time me and some friends blazzed and the opening scene where Unicron devoured that planet practically made my eyes roll back into my skull.

The new generation was totally lacking a soul and in the words of sin city, they all "looked like electric shavers.

Rodimous Prime lacked the charisma and strength of Optimus and c'mon...are we supposed to believe a mexican looking custom hotrod/camper is a worthy successor to a big bad ass Big Rig Truck with cargo carrier? No

Galvitron......insanity gets boring real fast. Cool, calculating Megatron is shelved in favor of a one track minded psycho prone to migraine headaches and when transformed looked like a sex toy you'd find online.

But another good point in the movie was when the jive talking autobot version of soundwave sent his audio cassette warriros against Soundwaves. A miniature battle royale.

I liked Rumbles lines in this movie "First we crack the shell, then we crack the nuts inside!"