Air Marshal Shoots Passenger

coffeedependency

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Tesseract@Dec 7 2005, 09:43 PM

shit, i only miss the money makin jacket

MY NIGGA THOSE SHITS ARE ALL THE RAGE OUT HERE MY DU, I KNOW YOU'RE IN GREECELAND SO IF YOU ROCKED ONE OUT THERE NIGGAS WOULD PROBABLY LOOK AT YOU FUNNY, BUT SHIT I GOT ME ONE! I'LL FEDEX YOU THE "ASS TAKIN ATHENS" ONE. SHIT IS CRACK.

MERO GEEEE

PELLES IN THE

SUMMERTIME!

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Dec 7 2005, 09:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Dec 7 2005, 09:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tesseract@Dec 7 2005, 09:43 PM

shit, i only miss the money makin jacket

MY NIGGA THOSE SHITS ARE ALL THE RAGE OUT HERE MY DU, I KNOW YOU'RE IN GREECELAND SO IF YOU ROCKED ONE OUT THERE NIGGAS WOULD PROBABLY LOOK AT YOU FUNNY, BUT SHIT I GOT ME ONE! I'LL FEDEX YOU THE "ASS TAKIN ATHENS" ONE. SHIT IS CRACK.

MERO GEEEE

PELLES IN THE

SUMMERTIME!

[/b]

Word, i'm sure she'd look good in leather

Athena_statue_Hellenic_Academy.jpg

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Dec 7 2005, 09:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Dec 7 2005, 09:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-destroya@Dec 7 2005, 05:34 PM

better safe than sorry.

WORD THE FUCK UP! IF I WAS AN AIR MARSHALL, FIRST NIGGA GET UP TO TAKE A PISS CATCHES A STACK IN THE BACK, FUCK THAT. ESPECIALLY IF NIGGA GOT A LONG ASS BEARD AND IF YOU ROCKING A TURBAN YOU GETTIN YOUR WIG BLOWN OFF AS SOON AS YOU STEP ON THE AIRCRAFT. NO FUNNY SHIT ON PLANES FOR 2G6, I DONT WANNA SEE NO IPODS, NO WIRES, NOTHIN B, WATCH "FEVER PITCH" IN SILENCE NIGGA. ITS BIN LADENS FAULT. WRITE HIM AN EMAIL NIGGA.

MEROOOOO

JOSE CUERVO

NO GRAND MARNIER

[/b]

^ real talk. it seems niggaz have got wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to comfortable with themselves as of late. clownin on a plane, fake ass bomb threats? and then they want a pardon? the fuck outta here. but on the real tho, i was playin silent scope when shit went down. HEAD SHOT 4X :chicken: :burn:

YOU HAVE TO CALL THEM LATIN

So apparently “Hispanic� is about as bad as “spic� these days and you’re supposed to say Latin. I learned the hard way that going stoop to stoop in Washington Heights asking for a “Hispanic� host is about as smart as soliciting a cheerful tap dance from some colored fellows in Bed-Stuy. Unless you’re into being pelted with candy by a group of 12-year-olds, it’s best to carpe diem and call everyone a dead language from the fifth century.

hispanic panic

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Dec 7 2005, 09:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Dec 7 2005, 09:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tesseract@Dec 7 2005, 09:28 PM

I only ban people when they're not alright, dont get it twisted

mobb-deep.jpg

YALL NIGGAS GOT IT TWISTED, HUH?

MERO GEEE

[/b]

WAY HARDER THAN 50 CAUSE 50 WEARS 3 THOUSAND DOLLAR SUITS WHEN PRODIGY AND HAVOK WEAR THE SAME OLD SHIT FOR DAYS. FUCK LOOKIN CUTE SAVE THAT SHIT FOR THE BROADS.