the burning man megathread?

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yo mens. (ballbags an someone)

if we are being serious, we're gonna have to schedule some sort of meet an greet way prior to all this

as much as i love you peeps

i have to meet you before i will step into an RV for two weeks with y'all and your girls.

i have a house now though, if anyone happens to be rolling down this way anytime.

If i may get in on this i am definately down to join campola wonk saggin and the RV situation. Seriously. I'll have to fly to a nearby city and then who knows what. I need to do a lot of research and organising. There is absolutely no way i could attend a meet and greet prior to the event though as i am down undurr. If i am unwelcome, please be straightup.

yea that is plenty PSM is down I will be picking him on the way to the meet should be an interesting intoxicated camry smashing good time on the way down...

Symbols should just pick a date best for her and we just base it off of that. December PSM is not good to go though he will be in another state farther away...

weekends in november are ok.

i'll be home for thanksgiving too so that weekend is fine.

i was thinking of installing a new water heater but no big plans for that yet

after that, since psm can't do december, i guess anytime.

my only vacation is potentially in december so that woul dbe my blackout as well.

hmmm....I cant do this weekend... the next weekend I am supposed to go to boston and beat up Ballbags... the weekend on december 1st i could do I gotta get intocuh with PSM and see what the deal is because i think he will still be here... otherwise we could plan for january...

Guest R@ndomH3ro
You know what Sneak I like your style not gonna lie if I were 26 and like dick we could be soemthing!

What??? Did you just out yourself? :confused::confused:

• 1 month later...

Bumpski'zola...

i see ballbags and some1

i digress

just so you kids know

tickets for burning man 07 go on sale on the 17th

http://www.burningman.com/

1. Alright alright...Gotta jump on the burning man train again (/no homo)

2. This has kinda been put on the back burner since the holidays came up...I moved out and that shot down my plans for even thinking of going...but now however I am back home saving the monet and am def. setting a ton aside for this...

3. With the begining of the new year all though still serious about going should confirm once again and we can start officially formulating plannage...say werd...