the ANTI xmas thread

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just an example of how retarded the whole fucking planet is:

this morning on the train i saw a buddhist monk rocking out with an ipod on. seriously. the little bald fucker was literally rocking out with his little white earplugs in. my head nearly exploded from how fucking infuriatingly retarded the whole situation was.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Dec 8 2005, 03:48 AM

this morning on the train i saw a buddhist monk rocking out with an ipod on. seriously. the little bald fucker was literally rocking out with his little white earplugs in. my head nearly exploded from how fucking infuriatingly retarded the whole situation was.

I bet it was "performance art".

Originally posted by fermentor666+Dec 8 2005, 02:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fermentor666 - Dec 8 2005, 02:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Dec 8 2005, 03:48 AM

[/b]

nah, he looked pretty legit to me.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Dec 8 2005, 10:42 AM

You fools need to stop being dumb and start painting XMAS pieces on the freights...

I wanna see Santa hats on letters and christmas trees next to pieces... and if not, I'll break your dradle.

you've just given me a great idea. i will rock hanukkah shit to spite you cheery christian bastards. ;)

Fuck you lonely haters, Aside from the bullshit corporate takeover of the holiday season Christmas is fucking awesome. Food, Gifts, Gettin drunk with friends and family you havent seen in awhile, holding mistle toe over hot chicks at xmas parties, etc etc. Whats not to like !?!?!?

Nope just him.

Christmas is great, alot of train security work fucked shifts real spread apart, perfect time to stomp some shinny galve, its painting season ladies and gentlemen.

Buti also enjoy getting my presents, they are always shit i dont want.. i want paint and more clothes to get paint on...

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Dec 7 2005, 11:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Dec 7 2005, 11:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by fermentor666@Dec 8 2005, 02:31 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Dec 8 2005, 03:48 AM

nah, he looked pretty legit to me.

[/b]

i didnt know monks can do shit, they lead a rather boring life, but to them its "fun", doesnt seem like it, all they do is preech bullshit and sing in dress' down through the city, kinda stupid, dont tell one i said that, they will go door knocking, arrgghhh the catholic army is here...

• 4 years later...